SASS Wire Forum

need a stiff drink!

evil dogooder

Ok to start. What a day. First an one hour meeting at work turned into four.

Then when I go to unwind at my dads with a little revolver practice the gremlins get me

First of all neither revolver will be used for sass . First shot my new blackhawk 45 goes clink instead of boom. A bright shiny ss piece goes flying past my ear. Broken transfer bar. Grrr

Oh well I have a back up... my wedding present, from my non shooting wife. Well at the time. Now she packs every dayl

Lol . A single six in 32 mag. After half a cylender I notice the larger retaining pin is worked almost all the way out. No screws are loose nothing is stripped. Big grrr

When all else fails resort to modern guns. Pul out my carry revolver fire till out of ammo. Realize I only have my reloads in a quick strip. Forgot to bring. 38s beyond grrr

Grab an ax chop down target and proceed to split wood the old fashioned way, which I prefer anyway. for two hours. Now muscles are burning but tension is gone.

I really need a stiff drink anyone care to join me? I'm buying

Evil

Grey Goose an' Khaluah, make it a double, easy on the ice!!

Ok to start. What a day. First an one hour meeting at work turned into four.

Then when I go to unwind at my dads with a little revolver practice the gremlins get me

First of all neither revolver will be used for sass . First shot my new blackhawk 45 goes clink instead of boom. A bright shiny ss piece goes flying past my ear. Broken transfer bar. Grrr

Oh well I have a back up... my wedding present, from my non shooting wife. Well at the time. Now she packs every dayl

Lol . A single six in 32 mag. After half a cylender I notice the larger retaining pin is worked almost all the way out. No screws are loose nothing is stripped. Big grrr

When all else fails resort to modern guns. Pul out my carry revolver fire till out of ammo. Realize I only have my reloads in a quick strip. Forgot to bring. 38s beyond grrr

Grab an ax chop down target and proceed to split wood the old fashioned way, which I prefer anyway. for two hours. Now muscles are burning but tension is gone.

I really need a stiff drink anyone care to join me? I'm buying

Evil

You know Evils.. I am so sorry you had a bad day.. but every time I join in on a drink in this Saloon the guys on here make me serve it, wipe down the bar, clean up after.. and go feed their horses. I am thinking I have a lot of brothers.. lol... Oh, heck I can't help myself.. give me a double, scotch straight up and after that no one would even suggest I wash the glasses, I would break them all.. lol

Not sure I want to stick around this thread if Deja drinks a double scotch...

I hate meetings, the former head of the company I work at was a lawyer, heck of a nice guy, but tended to go on and on.... nothing worse than being 2 hours into a meeting, needing to use the restroom and the boss asks your opinion on something...

You know Evils.. I am so sorry you had a bad day.. but every time I join in on a drink in this Saloon the guys on here make me serve it, wipe down the bar, clean up after.. and go feed their horses. I am thinking I have a lot of brothers.. lol... Oh, heck I can't help myself.. give me a double, scotch straight up and after that no one would even suggest I wash the glasses, I would break them all.. lol

I promise I will never ask you to feed my horse. I take care of him first. Then I drink. As for the rest well if I ask really really nicely?

Evil

Archived