SASS Wire Forum

RATTLESNAKES NEW RACE GUNS ARE HERE

Colt Faro, SASS #54579

Those are really nice guns.

Colt;

Very nice.

Marshal Stone

PS. How about adopting me. Naw even with guns like that I couldn't keep up with Rattlesnake.

Even if you tied a hand behind his back. You have a son to be proud if.

You are such an enabler. Now we're all screwed, what are you thinking giving nukes to the little dictator! Dude seriously my Spur rifle looks like a poodle with a bad hairdo next to that, little buddy is going to love it. Looking forward to seeing both of ya'll this weekend!

Waterloo

You are such an enabler. Now we're all screwed, what are you thinking giving nukes to the little dictator! Dude seriously my Spur rifle looks like a poodle with a bad hairdo next to that, little buddy is going to love it. Looking forward to seeing both of ya'll this weekend!

Waterloo

OMG dude that was halarious!!!! I fell out of my chair laughing when I read that! Oh and the Dictator is home now. OMG I thought he was gonna pee his pants when he saw that thing!!! I can't get it out of his hands. I'm sure he will be sleeping with it tonight. Some kids have Teddy Bears mine has a fricken armory he sleeps with! LMAO

Colt

Thats because your kid is just about the most awesome kid ever. Seriously, he is the little Dictator, one day he will rule us all, our time in power is short, there is no hope. I know your reading this little buddy, biding your time and planning your eventual take over, all I can say is keep practicing, your not in my category yet!;)

Waterloo

Thats just plain wrong, Colt! That kid's already so dang fast he don't need new iron...geez what's next? :blink:

Now if'n it was me, I'd be a gittin pretty tired of gettin beat all the time by a kid and I'd be loading a few rounds without powder, mebbe a backwards primer or two fer him. O'course when he ain't looking ya dump a handful of gravel in them guns or, buy'im a new hat (one that don't quite fit right and falls over his eyes just about the time the buzzer goes off)

But perhaps Colt's just a bit sneakier than the rest of us. Probably got some electronic gizmo in them fancy guns with a remote in his pocket and anytime he wants.....BZZZZZT CLICK! hehehehehe :lol:

Thats just plain wrong, Colt! That kid's already so dang fast he don't need new iron...geez what's next? :blink:

Now if'n it was me, I'd be a gittin pretty tired of gettin beat all the time by a kid and I'd be loading a few rounds without powder, mebbe a backwards primer or two fer him. O'course when he ain't looking ya dump a handful of gravel in them guns or, buy'im a new hat (one that don't quite fit right and falls over his eyes just about the time the buzzer goes off)

But perhaps Colt's just a bit sneakier than the rest of us. Probably got some electronic gizmo in them fancy guns with a remote in his pocket and anytime he wants.....BZZZZZT CLICK! hehehehehe :lol:

SHHHHH Don don't tell my secrets....Snake might be listening..... I had all his firing pins removed he's like a snake without venom right now shhhhh

OOHHH SSSOOOO SSSSWEEET!

I hope that boy knows how lucky he is, and that goes for his dad aswell!

Congrats!

OOHHH SSSOOOO SSSSWEEET!

I hope that boy knows how lucky he is, and that goes for his dad aswell!

Congrats!

We are quite aware at how lucky we are to get this gun. This is the only one Jimmy has done like this and he did special just for Rattlesnake. We really appreciate the hard work and artistry of these guns and Jimmy if you see this my friend you have outdone yourself! You've made Dylan so happy and proud of his new rifle. He really enjoyed you telling him about it on the phone this evening as well. Dylan really understands how special this is and doesn't take it for granted. He will make us all proud I'm sure.

Colt;

Very nice.

Marshal Stone

PS. How about adopting me. Naw even with guns like that I couldn't keep up with Rattlesnake.

Even if you tied a hand behind his back. You have a son to be proud if.

Thank you Marshall that's very nice of you to say. I see your from Alaska I would love to take Rattlesnake there someday what a beautiful state!

Congrats Rattlesnake on owning some works of art there! Jimmy makes some fantastic guns out of nice guns. My wife is running a full race rifle and a set of SASS New Vaqueros. I have some of his New Vaqueros that are just as nice as nice gets.

KQ

What a great dad!.......Rattlesnake is a lucky child......that rifle is something else! is he gonna shoot that at Jail Break?

Yes sir he will be shooting it there and at Fort Parker this weekend. After Jailbreak we will be heading up north to Sparta, Ill. for the Midwest Classic the first match in the Triple Crown Series.

Just what the little speed demon needs,,,,,geezzzzz. Colt, what were you thinking. Ain't gettin your but whooped by a young enough without giving him the point spread to boot....He done been on Face Book bragging too..(and rightly so). Can't wait till this weekend and see him shoot...maybe that big ole grin on his face will catch the wind and slow him down a little.

Nichols

I don't know what I was thinkin prob wasn't as usual lol. Maybe I just needed an excuse for him beating me. I'll blame it on his guns. Lol. Do you think it will work?

See ya this weekend!

Colt

Colt,

You certainly have. God bless ya.

I’m workin’ on one myself now. My12 year old niece and brother-in-law came down from Orygun, Portland area if you get my drift, for a visit. Last week. Well, we spent two days at the Agarita Ranch. I started her with the Marlin CB .38, she didn’t want to shoot no little 22’s. From there we went to the .38 Evil Roy’s. Then to the 12 ga. SXS, “It don’t kick bad”. Next was the Winchester 38-55 High Wall. And finally she rang steel out to 300 yards with Pedersoli Sharps 45-70. We went through a lot of ammo. By the time we were through, she had shot several clean stages and was starting to pick up a good deal of speed. She out shot her dad, my wife, and was starting to make me real nervous.

Now all I need to do is get her back down here for a while. I WILL get even with her dad for squealing on my wife and I, when we were dating.

Colt,

You certainly have. God bless ya.

I’m workin’ on one myself now. My12 year old niece and brother-in-law came down from Orygun, Portland area if you get my drift, for a visit. Last week. Well, we spent two days at the Agarita Ranch. I started her with the Marlin CB .38, she didn’t want to shoot no little 22’s. From there we went to the .38 Evil Roy’s. Then to the 12 ga. SXS, “It don’t kick bad”. Nest was the Winchester 38-55 High Wall. And finally she rang steel out to 300 yards with Pedersoli Sharps 45-70. We went through a lot of ammo. By the time we were through, she had shot several clean stages and was starting to pick up a good deal of speed. She out shot her dad, my wife, and was starting to make me real nervous.

Now all I need to do is get her back down here for a while. I WILL get even with her dad for squealing on my wife and I, when we were dating.

That is FATASTIC BD!!! Get her hooked and get her shootin we need all the youth in this sport we can get! I know you must have been real proud of her.

Howdy, CF -

All I can say is, good luck coming up with an encore to that!

Snake has obviously dedicated himself to our sport, and those guns are a fitting recognition of that dedication. He's earned them, and you can take justifiable pride in giving them to him.

See you at Fort Parker on Sunday!

Regards, TJH

Howdy, CF -

All I can say is, good luck coming up with an encore to that!

Snake has obviously dedicated himself to our sport, and those guns are a fitting recognition of that dedication. He's earned them, and you can take justifiable pride in giving them to him.

See you at Fort Parker on Sunday!

Regards, TJH

TJH,

It will great to see you again it's been a while! Snake has done a good job of being a represenative for our sport as well as other young people but it's been with the careful guidance and friendships we've encountered that's made him who he is. While he's not perfect by any stretch and he has his moments like we all do, I'm proud to call him my son. I sure don't mind going the extra mile with him as long as he is ready to go that same mile with me and he has. Being a single parent is never easy but with him, most of the time it's a pleasure.

See you at the Fort!

Colt

I've just spent the last 10 minutes tryin' to figger out how to block my 13 y/o girl from seein' this thread.....to no avail. Thanks pard....she's gonna be houndin' me now. :lol:

Absolutely georgeous set of shooters!

Chick

Chick,

Bring her out to Old Fort Parker this weekend so she can get a closer look and throw a few rounds down range with them. There is going to be quite a few young shooters there this weekend.

Colt

Chick,

Bring her out to Old Fort Parker this weekend so she can get a closer look and throw a few rounds down range with them. There is going to be quite a few young shooters there this weekend.

Colt

Appreciate the invite, and I would seriously consider it, but my youngest (8 y/o) has a ball game at 4 p.m., so we'll shoot at our home club (Orange County Regulators) and skeedattle back home in time for the game (and I'm the coach). ^_^

....plus....if she actually sees them in person, I'll never hear the end of it! :lol:

Chick

Thank you Marshall that's very nice of you to say. I see your from Alaska I would love to take Rattlesnake there someday what a beautiful state!

Colt;

How about putting 4th of July weekend on you calender next year for your trip to Alaska.

We hold Shootout Under The Midnight Sun The Alaska Territorial Shoot that weekend.

Next year the 4th is on Wed. don't know if the shoot will be the weekend before or after

the 4th yet.

If you can spare the time the Fairbanks club hosts the Alaska State Shoot the next weekend.

You would get 6 days of shooting in about 10 days, giving you a couple of days for fishin

or sight seeing.

Marshal Stone

Archived