SASS Wire Forum

Shootout at 5 Dogs Creek - CA State Championship

I can hardly believe the Shootout at 5 Dogs Creek is just a few weeks away. We'd really like to get all the logistics finalized, but that's hard to do when you don't know how many folks are coming. I know there are quite a few cowpokes out there who are dragging their boot heels on getting signed-up. It's time!

Mescalero :wub: is pulling out his hair not being able to get things finalized...and that's something he can't afford to do :blink: . Help a girl who loves what's left of that hair and get registered today!

Match and registration info

I can hardly believe the Shootout at 5 Dogs Creek is just a few weeks away. We'd really like to get all the logistics finalized, but that's hard to do when you don't know how many folks are coming. I know there are quite a few cowpokes out there who are dragging their boot heels on getting signed-up. It's time!

Mescalero :wub: is pulling out his hair not being able to get things finalized...and that's something he can't afford to do :blink: . Help a girl who loves what's left of that hair and get registered today!

Match and registration info

Back to the top! This will be my first trip to 5-Dogs looking forward to it.

See Ya All Soon,

Big Iron Buster

Shooter#47

Boy I saw the words last call and I thought the saloon was closing already. :angry:

We can send in an extra app with a side of Rogaine if that will help ;)

See ya soon, we can't wait, our first 5 dogs too.

Wily

Boy I saw the words last call and I thought the saloon was closing already. :angry:

We can send in an extra app with a side of Rogaine if that will help ;)

See ya soon, we can't wait, our first 5 dogs too.

Wily

Heavens! Close the Saloon. You obviously haven't been to 5 Dogs! Looking forward to having you join the fun....and I'll buy ya a beverage in the Saloon!

Back to the top! This will be my first trip to 5-Dogs looking forward to it.

See Ya All Soon,

Big Iron Buster

Shooter#47

Looking forward to meeting ya!

Calgary Kate,

Those that don't sign up are going to regret having to listen to those that did rave, and get tired of looking at the big smiles of those that shoot the 5 Dogs Creek annual!

Fordyce

Heavens! Close the Saloon. You obviously haven't been to 5 Dogs! Looking forward to having you join the fun....and I'll buy ya a beverage in the Saloon!

Mandatory shooters meetings rule.

see you early wednesday.

:ph34r: Our registrations went out on yesterday's stage....just had to wait for my Gummint

check :lol: A GREAT way to spend 'their' money !!

Looking forward to another good shoot and good time with wonderful people.

Glad to hear it! Will look forward to seeing you two. Lots of fun is planned!!

BTT

Better listen to Kate and the others and sign up pronto! This is one match you don't want to miss. Lucky & I are already gettin' the "wagon" ready. In fact, we were just talking at dinner about leaving a bit earlier than planned.......so we'll have more time to visit with friends! :D

BTT

Better listen to Kate and the others and sign up pronto! This is one match you don't want to miss. Lucky & I are already gettin' the "wagon" ready. In fact, we were just talking at dinner about leaving a bit earlier than planned.......so we'll have more time to visit with friends! :D

Miss Bad Kitty and I will be there with BT Blade and Lucky.

Mayhap Dusty Chaps will be there too

Black Harris

Black Harris

well, there goes the neighborhood....

hud

Black Harris

Tell Dusty to hook up his wagon and get up here! I don't think he's been to 5 Dogs Creek. Life is short....the time is now. :)

Glad you'll be joining the fun this year BH!

I'm looking to attend as a spectator and would like access to the saloon (60+ Senior). Are there any shooters out there willing to sponsor a tenderfoot as a guest? If so, please send me a PM so I can list you as my sponsor on my application. Thanks.

Gus 'Buck' Silver

SASS #91335

:FlagAm:

Sitting here at Lemoore NAS RV park just waiting for 5Dogs. Gonna go up to Ft Miller to "warm up" next week. Really looking forward to seeing all the great folks that put on 5Dogs. One of the greatest shoots "out west"!!!

Turtle

:FlagAm:

Sitting here at Lemoore NAS RV park just waiting for 5Dogs. Gonna go up to Ft Miller to "warm up" next week. Really looking forward to seeing all the great folks that put on 5Dogs. One of the greatest shoots "out west"!!!

Turtle

If I knew you were going I would have asked for a discounted match fee.

Men watch your wives and livestock, Turtle is on his way :rolleyes:

See ya soon Turtle,

Wily

OMG! I'm so excited. Last night we finished editing the DVD for movie night. What fun this is going to be! We've been laughing ourselves silly watching the run away horses and wagons, trick shooting, flinging of bullets from pistols, and even a dog/horse jail break.

Scenes from 14 different classic TV westerns in 80 minutes (so you can still be in bed early for Friday morning shooting.)Be ready to cheer for Annie Oakley, Lone Ranger, Gene, Roy, Hoppy, The Rifleman, Paladin, Sgt. Preston and others.

My Thursday night agenda: Dinner from the Shriners, beverages at the Howling Wolf Saloon, pie contest, another beverage, movie night and a night cap. Much laughter along the way....

We ran into Gus Ashcroft and Brandy Rose at the range today. They were dropping of the trailer that contains the Howling Wolf Saloon. Must mean the fun is right around the corner!!!

Archived