SASS Wire Forum

Safe in Tennessee

Widder, SASS #59054

Well, the streets are safe again and the children can go back outside and play once more.

KK cruised thru last nite on his venture home to Indiana.

He took a small vial of my special Florescent Green and Orange firearms lubricant with him.

Plus, he bought a Jedi MindTrick video. He also stated something about some onery pards were gona pay the price 'next year down in Florida'. Don't zackly know what that meant.

Heard this morning that a few State and Local LEO's earned a few extra hours of overtime last night helping keep our women folk safe. :lol::lol::lol:

All is well again!

..........Widder

Now Widder; You are a makin me sound like I''m a ornery sort. I just like to enjoy life, make people smile and laugh. By the way, I didn't find any sheep on the way home...lol.

Take care my friend.....I left Tennessee about 12:30pm. I'll give ya a call tomorrow, but right now I'm unloadin the car and settling in back at home.

KK

Well, the streets are safe again and the children can go back outside and play once more.

KK cruised thru last nite on his venture home to Indiana.

He took a small vial of my special Florescent Green and Orange firearms lubricant with him.

Plus, he bought a Jedi MindTrick video. He also stated something about some onery pards were gona pay the price 'next year down in Florida'. Don't zackly know what that meant.

Heard this morning that a few State and Local LEO's earned a few extra hours of overtime last night helping keep our women folk safe. :lol::lol::lol:

All is well again!

..........Widder

Widder -

Thanks fer the heads up - an' thanks fer keepin' an eye on that cagey ol' cowboy

Hey Rick,

ya better keep BOTH eyes on ole KK now.

He's got the Jedi MindTrick video and before you know whats going one, he'll have you buying him a whole dang case of Sassy Parilos.

p.s. - ever wonder how ole KK is so lucky at playing poker? He's usin the mindtrick stuff on unsuspecting victims. He calls Poker the game of 'Easy Money'. :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

Karl-

See you tommorrow evening? Should be in by 7:00 or so - I'll buy you a sarsasparilla! If not, Sat AM

CR

Hey Rick, you're coming over to Cutter's this weekend.. cool. I'll be shooting smokeless gunfighter just as practice for the "grudge matches" in May! :P See ya Saturday.

Spittoon

Hey Rick, you're coming over to Cutter's this weekend.. cool. I'll be shooting smokeless gunfighter just as practice for the "grudge matches" in May! :P See ya Saturday.

Spittoon

Smokeless? They got that now?? When did that happen?

Now Widder, Whoever could he mean?

Me'n Wyatt didn't pull any Jedi tricks on Karl. We just deflected his attempt to pull on on us. He was kind of like the kid with the hand grenade who says: "What's this pin for?"

Karl's a real hoot to shoot with. There's never a dull moment with him around. Bright too when he wears one of his fancy shirts!

Archived