SASS Wire Forum

Top Shot

Nevada Skye, SASS #54791

Lead Dispencer. I think he qualifies as "expert".

I thought that was who it was, I just haven't seen him in a long time. He indeed qualifies as an "expert". Too bad he didn't shoot as one of the participants.

Thank you

Anyone else notice that both last season and this season they never mention that he's a Cowboy Action Shooter? They refer to him as a world champion "speed shooter".

Anyone else notice that both last season and this season they never mention that he's a Cowboy Action Shooter? They refer to him as a world champion "speed shooter".

At one point the subtitle called him a champion cowboy action shooter.

Guest Texas Bounty Hunter

They do not have permission to say single action society shooter-the wild bunch could sue. :wacko:

They do not have permission to say single action society shooter-the wild bunch could sue. :wacko:

''

On a least two separate occasions they subtitled him as a Cowboy Action Shooter.

KK

Why would that be? SASS has materials that are protected and the name is protected from other uses/users, but what is the difficulty in just saying SASS. In fact it would be free publicity, why would SASS sue?

First all, I'd bet Spence would rather be called an expert shooter rather than specifically a cowboy shootin expert. He's more than qualified to be classified in that broader context.

I liked how he showed these fellas how to cock with the off hand. Probably will cause most double action couch potatoes to rethink their methods. Good on Spence.

No they wouldn't.

Sue somebody for giving you free publicity? That's silly.

I thought that was who it was, I just haven't seen him in a long time. He indeed qualifies as an "expert". Too bad he didn't shoot as one of the participants.

Thank you

He was selected as a participant for the first season, however, he could not take 6 weeks from his busy life/ work to be locked up at the ranch. They then asked him to come back as an 'expert'.

I am sure he woulda been the winner... :rolleyes:

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

Archived