SASS Wire Forum

Private Messaging Problems

I know I'm gettin old, but is everyone else having problems with the new private messaging system? I keep piling up these private messages and cannot get rid of them. I delete them but they keep coming back. Really not sure if I am even sending

Go to the down button next to your name.

Click on Messenger.

This will bring up all sent and received messages.

See the boxes on the right and check off all you want to delete, then hiot the "go" button.

That should work.

GOOD LUCK-

Windy City Red

Guest jeweler jim

Being technically challenged I just now noticed that I had received a couple of messages and replied to them. Something got changed because the notification used to be different. Thinking I'll pay closer attention to things when I log in and hopefully not miss or loose anymore of those things that are being sent.

• 2 weeks later...

SW Shooter-easy for you to say,I cant get anything but notifications and u cant reply, I been clicking cant get messages they disappeared, come up as notices with x's, dont know what I did but am trying :wacko:

Some folks are putting them in your profile. You will need to go to your profile to delete them - from someone who understands!

BH

Yeah, well maybe them pards at the big house cud git thet hi-dinero software consultant to turn OFF that "feature".

Archived