SASS Wire Forum

I knew it! Backwater is out to get me.

Blackwater, Will see ya Sunday. Go ahead an shoot 49r,I want be shootin jest workn. Jest keep calm an don't go "OUTLAW" on us again. I promise not to harass ya "MUCH" Better than that jest shoot JOSE WALES ya got tha guns. Jest can't figger where ya been hiddem at.BMC get ol backwater to post the picture of his pistol with the 3ft of flame coming out of it .Talkin bout a mouse fart. LSC

I tried to loan you a functioning gun but would you take it? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :P

Noz I appreciated the offer, but I was feelin' realy snakebit at the time. That was the third '60 I'd broken in two weeks!! :angry:

OK yall forced me to do this .

Hey Blackwater

Next time ya break them guns , Ya need to stop by and I will Fix em up for ya .

Noz turned me on to a real neat full auto kit for 1860s .

Now if I can figure out how to hit with it .

Or ya need to get a set of back-ups

A pair and a spare don't ya know

CB

Bill ol' pal, like I said above, I'd busted three already, actually it was failure due to normal wear and tear on all three. Two were already in the shop for repairs and they WERE my backups. I was so busy havin' fun at CAC that it just didn't matter much and when that one broke I decided that I was through competing for the year. :rolleyes::lol::lol:

This year I'm gonna' spend time with my son, Hatfield, shooting as many out of town matches as I can while we do the vendor thing and maybe shoot as many S.A.S.S. legal gun combinations as I can drag out of the safe. :o:wub:

There was a time............. :lol:

No I went through nearly 3500 .457 round balls last year alone. Two of those pistols have been in continuous service for nearly five years with only minor maintainance. Two of the other three were very used when I got them and I've already shot over a thousand rounds through each of them. I think the original pair have done well for '60 copies.

Three of the five suffered from broken bolts, two of which locked up the guns. One was a hand spring and the last was a worn hammer cam.

I guess it's time I spent some money and bought some parts, or.....better yet..... bought some...

:P:o:wub::lol:NEW GUNS!! :lol::wub::o:P

Blackwater

I just had to give ya a little static , for fun

sounds like ya got the old ones just about smoothed out ,

no wonder you are so fast .

CB

Just half fast, Bill!

Just HALF FAST!! :lol::wacko::unsure::rolleyes:

Well to tell the TRUTH

some years back I broke 2 guns (pistol and S/G ) on the same stage

had them both fixed before the next stage , shot em the rest of a 2 day match ,no problem .

CB

Lucky dog!! AWWww, I've had more than my share of good luck with guns that shouldn't have made it through a match after they broke. Folks always seem to have just the part you need and will take time out from their own shootin' to see to it that you get back in the game. :FlagAm::wub::P

Archived