SASS Wire Forum

I knew it! Backwater is out to get me.

Didn't want to hijack the other thread. Boy, that has to be a first for me. :)

But Ole Backwater was tawking about mouse phart loads and top shooters. Then he sed this:

" I defy any of them to stand in front of any of the rounds fired by the folks they complain about. "

I knowed he were tawking to me, when he sed that. And after all that good booze I gave him. :mellow:

Now Charlie, you know I gots all the respec in th world fer you!! :rolleyes:

I wouldn't want you a standin' in front of nobody's rounds, (lessn' yer wearin' them danged stiletto heeled shoes :angry: ).

I know youse one that don't care what anybudy else shoots so long as they shoot an' you git to watch 'n' shoot too.

Heck!! If it weren't fer them mouse fart shooters you'd hafta' find somethin' else to drive you ta' drink! :lol:

By the way... I think this is the first time a thread was started about me!! :blink::blink::wacko:

WoooooHooooo!!!

Thanks BMC. Next coupla' rounds is on me!

Ok Folks, We got a Rock Star!

Not only ken he play music, he ken shoot too. You do shoot don't ya Backwater?

Let's all give it up for our local boy, Backwater Despot. Er, sorry, Blackwater Depression.

I'll get it right, jus hold on to yer drawers, Blackwater Desperato.

Blackwater, never, ever, never carry your ego out in the open here in the Saloon.

Owlhoots like me will take a shot at it every time. :)

Thank you folks! Thankya'verymuch!!

(Blackwater Bows from the waist, barely avoiding falling on his oversized head) :o

Ain't never been one to hide my candle under a bushel. :lol: Least that's what Schoolmarm says!! :rolleyes:

Like I said , been blind a$$ed lucky a couple of times, and if you call what I do shootin' then yeah you could say I shoot. When I do it's 30 gr. FFFg behind a 140 gr. round ball (.457). So my stuff is pretty wimpy. :unsure:

NOTE TO SELF: Must remember!!!Badger is my guiding light! Badger is my guiding light! Badger is my.... :lol::lol::lol:

FFFG in any amount will make you and everybody around you koff a lot. Smells funny too. :unsure:

Not that the Saloon patrons would notice.

Did I tell you that I had to give up my music career. I usta play the fiddle until the cats formed a gang and tried to attack me. :lol: But I could fiddle around with the best of them. That is until that one young lady decided that I was "fiddlin" a tad too much. Like ta broke my jaw.

BMC, I've met Blackwater and you don't want to be on his bad side, he is a big dude. He don't weigh near as much as me, but he's about twelve feet taller. And shoot? Heck yeah he shoots, he shoots that black stuff, if'n the lead don't get cha, the smoke will.

Ah so, Grasshopper. I think I might retire to my lofty mountain top and contemplate why we do not have lower case numbers. I shall become the lower case guru. :blink: We do have mountain tops here in Warshington Territory. I

I had a lower case number once, but the folks in the white coats :unsure: and the guys with the badges :o kept broadenin' the search and my case number kept changin' to a more urgent level!! :lol::lol:

:o:o UH OH!! Institute diversionary tactics, commence avoidance manuvres, activate smoke screen and cloaking device, engage warp drive, full speed ahead!! :lol::lol::lol:

I used to work with a guy, when you gave him a project and asked how long it would take, he'd say "how long does it take to catch a fish?"

So true Grasshopper, but the control of the situation is with the fish, Not many are comfortable in a hot oil bath.

So true Grasshopper, but the control of the situation is with the fish, Not many are comfortable in a hot oil bath.

If the oil is hot enough, the fish tastes great!!

Dependin' on the type of oil, of course.

Guest Copper Mart

Is there anything to fry fish in but pure PEANUT oil ?

Also is good for frying turkeys

around 375f or so and let it roll

CB

Bacon grease, CB, bacon grease. Preferably over a campfire.

Mart...

CB, He does have a point!

If the oil is hot enough, the fish tastes great!!

Dependin' on the type of oil, of course.

Most any oil will do as long as its real oil - don't use none o' them pretenders like Mobil 1 or Amsoil - they'll ruin the taste of that fish in a heartbeat <_< . Also, if you've burnt up the engine in your pickup, just dip some of that burnt oil outta the crankcase and use it - voy-la, instant blackened fish! :wacko::blink:

Works every time! :lol:

FFFG in any amount will make you and everybody around you koff a lot. Smells funny too. :unsure:

Not that the Saloon patrons would notice.

Did I tell you that I had to give up my music career. I usta play the fiddle until the cats formed a gang and tried to attack me. :lol: But I could fiddle around with the best of them. That is until that one young lady decided that I was "fiddlin" a tad too much. Like ta broke my jaw.

Oh, no... how many did you invite over to night brother BMC..s you know I had plans tonight.. and now I am going to have to pour drinks, clean the bar and bounce mice out before they uh.. gas.. lol

Oh, no... how many did you invite over to night brother BMC..s you know I had plans tonight.. and now I am going to have to pour drinks, clean the bar and bounce mice out before they uh.. gas.. lol

Watch out fer the GAS, darlin'

It will get ya.

Blackwater shoot?

Well, I was on the posse with him at CAC last year.

Go ahead and stand in front of him. Your chances are pretty good.

I regulary shoot with my pard Blackwater. He shoots that real stinky black powder, which is a big improvement over Blackwater's normal odor. :rolleyes:

So, not only is it best not to stand in front of Blackwater when he's shooting, it's also best to stand up wind of him! :P

MY FRIENDS. MY MANY GOOD FRIENDS.

I'll be at Wartrace Saturday and NAR Sunday. All of my B.P. reserves have been depleted and my new order won't arrive until after I get back from Land Run. Boondock Saint bought the last of what I had. (customers come first!). Consequently I'll be firing smokeless rounds this weekend. Shootin'??? WWWWWWELLLLLLLLLL..... :unsure::unsure: (they will go bang and maybe clang)

Noz, you had to bring up CAC dintja'?? :rolleyes: I did get that busted pistol fixed.

Birdy!! See what happens the next time you get a splinter!! :angry::lol:

Other than that, the band will be a Silverado for the first bike night of the year next Wednesday from 6:00 to 10:00 p.m. :FlagAm::FlagAm:

MY FRIENDS. MY MANY GOOD FRIENDS.

Noz, you had to bring up CAC dintja'?? :rolleyes: I did get that busted pistol fixed.

I tried to loan you a functioning gun but would you take it? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! :P

OK yall forced me to do this .

Hey Blackwater

Next time ya break them guns , Ya need to stop by and I will Fix em up for ya .

Noz turned me on to a real neat full auto kit for 1860s .

Now if I can figure out how to hit with it .

Or ya need to get a set of back-ups

A pair and a spare don't ya know

CB

Archived