SASS Wire Forum

I wonder why..

Utah Bob #35998

....there are lower case letters but no lower case numbers. :unsure:

That should fill up Tuesday and Wednesday. What we got going for Thursday? :blink:

Oh I'll think of sumpin. Can't help it. :lol:

U.B., You should be askin' these important questions on the DRIVEL thread. We could use the air of legitimacy such queries would bring. :rolleyes::unsure::rolleyes::rolleyes:

UB is it snowing where you at?? Maybe you need some fresh air and sun shine...It is Spring and some where the sun does shine...You might think about a weekend get away...

Texas Lizard

UB is it snowing where you at?? Maybe you need some fresh air and sun shine...It is Spring and some where the sun does shine...You might think about a weekend get away...

Texas Lizard

It is a lovely spring day thank you very much. Snow has melted and the fields are turning green.

I do not need to be snowbound to engage in the examination of the mysteries of the universe. :lol:

U.B., You should be askin' these important questions on the DRIVEL thread. We could use the air of legitimacy such queries would bring. :rolleyes::unsure::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I have a firm policy of not contributing to threads that are over 5 pages long. I have concerns about getting caught in some Saloon mobius loop. :blink:

There are.

I seem 'em every payday... :huh:

It is a lovely spring day thank you very much. Snow has melted and the fields are turning green.

I do not need to be snowbound to engage in the examination of the mysteries of the universe. :lol:

Deep thinking, mysteries of the universe...This could be some good subject matter for Thursday and Friday...How far into the into the Universe do we want to go...Five year missions...Another star system...What is beyond our universe...Maybe another universe...Spring sure is nice, makes a person question the wisdom of life...Or what maybe what or who is visiting us...

Texas Lizard

Utah Bob wonders why there are no lower case numbers. I humbly suggest that he hasn't looked hard enough.

I said lower case. Not just smaller case. :lol:

Actually, numbers are lower case. The upper case of the number keys are !@#$%^&*().

Ahhhh, the wisdom of a good smart woman!

~EE Taft~

Actually, numbers are lower case. The upper case of the number keys are !@#$%^&*().

So 100% is actually 1005? Hmmmm.

This could explain the problems with my tax return.

I said lower case. Not just smaller case. :lol:

That was a smaller font size. Of course, that smaller font would likely have been in a totally different case.

And, numbers can be lower case:

Number Case

The Number Case feature type specifies a choice for the appearance of digits. Number Case is independent of Letter Case. Lower Case Numbers (also called "ranging", "traditional" or "old style") are digits whose optical height is the same as that of the lower-case letters in the font, and - like the lower case letters - can have both ascenders and descenders.

Upper Case Numbers (also called "lining") on the other hand, have neither ascenders nor descenders: all digits are usually the same height as the capital letters in the font. Upper case numbers are sometimes called "modern" digits.

Sample of lower and upper case numbers

That was a smaller font size. Of course, that smaller font would likely have been in a totally different case.

And, numbers can be lower case:

Sample of lower and upper case numbers

Well, that's just dumb. They look iden-tickle.

Now a dang b looks a whole lot different than a B. And that's the way it should be sez I! :rolleyes:

And while were on the subject, are exponents lower case or upper case numbers. They are usually written smaller but they are higher on the page.

I calls em floaters. ;)

Ya'all are givin me a headache.

Chili Pepper ( :wacko: ) Kid

I have a cure for that.

Just have some Pi. :lol:

Archived