SASS Wire Forum

For Information Only

Clay Mosby

The DREAM ACT was a nightmare - glad it didn't pass (though it will come up again someday :rolleyes: )

What disturbs me is the fact that there is more effort (and possibly money - I don;t know) in supporting illegal aliens than we do on our own bonafide US citizens. Include the fact that Utah is trying to become a sanctuary state is really outrageous.

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I read the title and that pretty much told me that I wouldn't be able to tolerate the article.

Is it November 2012 yet?

What really chaps my butt about this is that we have a relative that married someone from England, and has been trying for over a year to jump through all our governments hoops so they can live here in the US. :angry:

I read the title and that pretty much told me that I wouldn't be able to tolerate the article.

Is it November 2012 yet?

Ya took the words right outta my mouth!

I don't follwing the reasoning behind mailing deportation letters? If DHS has an address why don't they pick them up and deport them? Any bets the "student" in question has been paying instate tuition with a US taxpayer quarenteed loan, which should qualify her for criminal arrest for fraud and permanent exclusion?

Archived