SASS Wire Forum

Facebook..

Deja Vous

I am on there as dejavous.. now .. and y'all ya'll .. lol. u'all .. I am looking for ya.. lol.. So far it is pretty cool.. dv.. So, if you have cool family photos, or gun photos.. you know i am addicted.. lol.. Okay fine I need to sleep now.. I think i just feel asleep there for a minute.. loll So.. good night.. ya'll.. y'all .. u;all .. lo... Have a nice nap.. and I hope you all dream like the world in on fire and wake up to heaven at home.. DV..

PS.. just be glad you dont have a Rat dog that needs to go out at 1 AM.. loll While you may meet the most interesting people out by the dumpter at 1am they may not be the best company. lol.. Gotta take a Rat out.. have a nice night.. hugs.. DV..

Found ya pardette - under Deja Vous...

Have a nice day!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

How'd ya find her, I got 5 pages of good lookin foreign ladies, but no cowgirls.

BSD

Well ya won't find me on there.

How'd ya find her, I got 5 pages of good lookin foreign ladies, but no cowgirls.

BSD

Try here pard..

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002243258236

Thanks... the only way I knew to find all of you was to post my name on here... since we never really know the real names much.. lol.. I like looking at the photos and reading some posts.. and I have been hanging out on a game over there too.. lol... I try to stay away from games.... I get hooked on them, I love the shooting games they are so much fun... lol.. But I would rather do the real thing of course.

So what...your point is? :rolleyes:

It's just not for me. I found it exhausting with all the gifting and friending and poking and all. I guess I'm just too old to really get into it.

If it's your thing, have fun.

It's just not for me. I found it exhausting with all the gifting and friending and poking and all. I guess I'm just too old to really get into it.

If it's your thing, have fun.

I don't get 'poked' or 'gifts' and stuff :lol: : people figure out what your into and such and eventualy leave it at that- for me it's been a great way to hook up with old friends and meet new ones - been meeting more pards from SASS too. As a matter of fact - I found a friend I went to grade school with K thru 8th...and he shoots SASS!! Imagine that. Believe me, I know a few older folks than you that have found more benefit than deficit with FB. Of course, if it's not for you that's way good too. Different strokes for different folks ;)

I don't get 'poked' or 'gifts' and stuff :lol: : people figure out what your into and such and eventualy leave it at that- for me it's been a great way to hook up with old friends and meet new ones - been meeting more pards from SASS too. As a matter of fact - I found a friend I went to grade school with K thru 8th...and he shoots SASS!! Imagine that. Believe me, I know a few older folks than you that have found more benefit than deficit with FB. Of course, if it's not for you that's way good too. Different strokes for different folks ;)

Well, here is my problem.. I am in a big city, but if I go out someplace I can talk to a lot of peope, they are just nice to me. I dont' understand it, but my Dad said it is cuz I smile at people... Anyhow.. I find people out and at the gym, start likin them and then find out my "guns" get in the way.. or my zest for the silly. Few understand me as well as peppers, JJJ's and the cowboys and girls I shoot with. They get me, or pretend to.. lol.. So, I am pretty excited about facebook.. I have emails, and people wanting to be my friend that are shooters. I don't have to worry about my guns being in the way. I do meet shooters here, and I hang out with them a lot. But honestly I love people, I like joking around, and I guess I wear people out so the boards like SASS and now Facebook are filling in for my blabber fingers.. lol The games are fun, and no I am not buying into stuff.. but still I am having fun so far.. Lost, but hey I live my life lost most of the time.. lol If it were not for the GPS in my car you guys would hear from me once a week cuz that is as often as I would find my way home out here.. lol

Deja...I sent a friend request. I have several other cowboy shooting friends, so you may see a few on there that you could add. I also have some cowboy pics and videos.

thanks.. Got it.. you guys "country and western"... lol.. yeah I know it should be "rock" ..lol

I sent you a friend request Deja. I like Facebook 'cause it's the easiest way that I've found to keep in touch with my kids and the other people who are most important to me in my daily life. I got on there at the behest of an ex-girlfriend, and now I've gotta have my daily fix. It's one of the few things that I can thank the ex for!

Slackwater

Archived