SASS Wire Forum

Truth or Fable

Deja Vous

what really sucked is my boys flight was on a Friday afternoon not too long after we got up there for a weekend of riding. He tried to man up the next morning, but I could tell it wasn't gonna work so we headed home. Looking at those pics again, other than the one of him hurt makes me a bit sad to be selling off the quads, but right now I need the cash.

Grizz

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aww, gotta do what'cha gotta do, Grizz.

Just think, later you can buy a bigger, badder quad!!

:D

Ya know they'll come up with one soon!

~EE Taft~

Hey Taft Here's a link to another ATV album of mine, you have to get past the pics of the bent A arm and broken strut to see the good stuff though.

Man!!!!! I need to buy me another quad and come out and ride with y'all.

It's been a long time since I been out there!

~EE Taft~

OK...........

We have totally hy jacked this thread!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, Y'all!!

~EE Taft~

Great riding out here and an active group of riders. Though they tend to be more of the go fast and crawl rocks and see how many miles we can put on crowd. I'm more of a putt putt and look at the scenery and take pictures type of guy any more.

Yeah, wouldn't mind getting a bigger better quad someday, my 400 is a bit under powered for a big guy like me, especially up at altitude.

OK, back to truth of fable...

I once crashed a Yamaha 250 enduro end over end down a rock covered hill. Truth or fable?

OK, back to truth of fable...

I once crashed a Yamaha 250 enduro end over end down a rock covered hill. Truth or fable?

I say.......TRUTH!

We must be getting old. When I played "spin the bottle" as a kid, the name of the game was "Truth or Dare"!!!

We must be getting old. When I played "spin the bottle" as a kid, the name of the game was "Truth or Dare"!!!

Well.... when WE played "spin the bottle" as kids it was TOTALLY different. Now, I wonder what ever did become of li'l Anna Maria Whetstone from next door... :blush:

All righty... back on topic...

I was once mistaken for a member of the Symbionese Liberation Army... (Remember Patty Hearst?) :lol:

Trut' or Fable~?

OK...........

We have totally hy jacked this thread!!!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Sorry, Y'all!!

~EE Taft~

lol... Okay.. so truth or fable.. does EE' want a quad?? lol..

The game is different when you live out in teh country, and the kids you play with are you 6 siblings.. lol.. so we named it truth or fable... being so much younger I was the only one that struggled for an answer.. so I got to do the chores we all dreaded the most often as a result of losing... lol

Hardpan, I say that is truth.

Deja, yup, EE wants a quad.

Truth or fable - I went to the same high school as Sheree Wilson, the lady DA on Walker Texas Ranger.

Truth or fable - I won a celebrity look alike contest dressed like Charlie Daniels.

Truth or fable - I went to the same high school as Sheree Wilson, the lady DA on Walker Texas Ranger.

True

Truth or fable - I won a celebrity look alike contest dressed like Charlie Daniels.

True

Here's mine:

Truth or fable: - I can almost always find a four leaf clover in a clover patch.

Truth or fable: - I'm a descendent of Jean Laffite.

Truth or fable: - I once opened my grandmother's fridge and there was a huge hog's head in it.

Truth or fable: - I was on Jeopardy and won big.

Truth or fable: - I can almost always find a four leaf clover in a clover patch.

Truth or fable: - I once opened my grandmother's fridge and there was a huge hog's head in it.

Truth

Fable

Truth

Fable

Well, ya did better than Griz did....

Ya got 2 correct :blink::rolleyes:

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

OK I got one for ya that ain't as cowboy, but it is good.............

I once wrecked a KFX 700 Kawasaki running 80 ..............and didn't get a scratch on me, but totaled the quad.......

Truth or fable???????

Hint Hint, don't ask for pics for proof. They were on my phone that the CIA took after I got too close at Roswell. :lol:

Truth, but it fell off the back o' yer pick-up!

JJJ-D

I saw this topic and thought it would be a little goofy...then I read it.

And that is truth or fable? lol

Here's mine:

I didn't get to guess.. darn it.. you answered too fast...

Hey.. Gruizzes.. okay.. I know EE's wants a quad.. probably wants two.. lol. They are fun.. I had a Honda Foreman in AZ, and it was good to drag the horse arena with, but it was very cool to go out in the desert with too on a day to hot to ride horseback. It was very cool to get there faster too.. lol.

Fable you did not go to school with Sheree Truth on Charlie Daniels..

Started my Friday pizza day early.. I had to go in this morining it was a vacation day but I had to be in a meeting. so in to work, off to MIMI's for a meeting tough, huh? And now I am off.. going out to play and bask in the sunshine.. I think God made everything just perfect in the spring and summer.... everything is so alive and warm! Later for pizza Grizzes.. Since I might eat a bit hanging out today I only need one piece with tons of meat on it please.. lol

Hey.. Gruizzes.. okay.. I know EE's wants a quad.. probably wants two.. lol. They are fun.. I had a Honda Foreman in AZ, and it was good to drag the horse arena with, but it was very cool to go out in the desert with too on a day to hot to ride horseback. It was very cool to get there faster too.. lol.

Fable you did not go to school with Sheree Truth on Charlie Daniels..

Deja, wrong on both counts, I did go to school with her, and have never even been in a celebrity look alike contest.

Deja, wrong on both counts, I did go to school with her, and have never even been in a celebrity look alike contest.

Is that a double tap??? lol... i would flip flop now if I knew how.. lol

Of course she was in the "in" crowd and I hung out with the ropers and band kids, but we did go to the same school.

My first two years were cheerleaders and my last two were kids who like someone who couldnt go out and play much.. lol.. Dad, had custodyl and while I lived with a stepmom and grandmother often they did as he said. I had a pack I ran with, was not allowed to date without the pack.. I was only 5'5" until my senior year and suddenly I grew up.. lol.. All my skirts were too short, so the dean was after me for weeks until I let the hem down in everything I owned.. lol.. I took art and loved history so I had odd people around me most of the time. I never fit it that well after dropping out of cheerleading. I think I hurt some feelings by not being a part of it anymore.. and the other people where sure I was a snob. I was neither but I was a bit quiet when I fetl unfortable.. So I suppose I made them think I was ... My own fault for sure..

I'll have to dig out and scan my HS senior picture, it's a total hoot.

my photo posted on the wire is pretty close.. lol... Just a little shorer hair maybe two inches.. I kept cutting it.. gave up and went to the waist.. and now I cut it again.. Life moves so fast.. but I do love it..

OK, I'll give you two scenarios

One is truth, the other is fable...

1) Miz Grizz and I eloped and waited to tell everyone for a year, as I was living with my dad and in college at the time. It wasn't until a year later that we actually lived together.

2) Miz Grizz and I eloped, drove to Vegas and got married. When we got back the parents were mad because they weren't there.

Truth, but it fell off the back o' yer pick-up!

JJJ-D

Nope, that happened at 75 mph with a 750 Brute Force! :D

lol... Okay.. so truth or fable.. does EE' want a quad?? lol..

Uhhhhh,...... :mellow: Maybe I better not. The last two I had I mangled. :D

Uhhhhh,...... :mellow: Maybe I better not. The last two I had I mangled. :D

EES.. this is a story I need to hear .. lol

EES.. this is a story I need to hear .. lol

The 700 jumpin' the pond and the 750 out the back of the truck..........

.....Don't make me relive it again!!! :lol::lol::lol:

When the 750 hit the road it just bounced and bent some things. I managed to fix it and sold it. The 700 on the other hand.........let's just say there wasn't too many salvageable parts!!

Actually, I've given up on buying ATVs as I currently live in town. I've decided to put my money (what little I have) to better use.

Buying gunz!!

If I buy another ATV, it'll be the new Kawasaki 750 w/ Power steering. I'm gettin' lazy in my old age!! :D

~EE Taft~

Truth or fable.........

I once got slung half way across the muddy Mississippi river during a nasty tubing wreck that involved a high speed 180 turn by the (drunk) boat operator, a log, a loaded barge going up river, and a barking dog. During which I was slung so hard that I was said by some to look like a rock skipping across the water, and at which point my trunks were violently sucked from my body and never seen again.

It's either all true down to the last letter..........or a fib.

You decide................

~ :ph34r: ~

Archived