SASS Wire Forum

Truth or Fable

Deja Vous

I once held a dozen eggs in one hand without a carton cuz someone bet me I couldn't.

Small eggs, and for how long come to mind.. lol.. But truth.. The chicken never forgave you for leaving her .. lolo

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wuzza informant (snitch) for the FBI during the viet nam war...,

cheyenne

hmmmm Fable... you did serve.. but a snitch.. never .. lol

Hmmmmm Truth or fable...............lets see......

As a professional driver, I've got a good'un.

at 3 years of age I hopped in my Dad's 3/4 ton chevy and back right over meowndang tri-cycle.

Truth..........................................................or fable????? :blink:

:ph34r:

Truth.. I can see you doing that.. lol

Deja, your's is definitely a fable - you're fearless!

Truth or fable? I was recruited by the CIA just out of the Navy. It's true -just ask Spooky Joe! :o

Truth... I would believe that about you...

I recently drank a raw egg and video'd the whole thing and put it on facebook.

Truth..

Truth of Fable?

I once dated an NFL cheerleader.

Truth

Truth or Fable?

I once fell out the side of a moving passenger van while drunk.

Truth

Truth or Fable?

I have scuba dived on the great barrier reef in Australia.

fable

Truck or Fable?

I once got back on a train I'd just gotten off of to retrieve a hat, then had to walk 5 miles back to the station as it had started to move again.

Fable

Truth or Fable?

I know someone whose mother was supposed to be on the Titanic.

Truth

Truth or Fable?

One summer as a kid, I broke both legs.

Truth

Truth of Fable?

wheee, this is fun, but I'll stop here....for now....

O.K. I'll bite.....

It's not true, at least the tall person part.

now mine...

My first car accident was at the age of 6 years....

Truth

I have met 'Cher', 'Liz Taylor', and Charlton Heston...

Truth

I have never been to Hawaii...

Fable

I have never been to Alaska...

Fable

I stole a dead body once as a prank...

I would put nothing past you.. lol.. so truth.. lol

JJJ-D

:ph34r::ph34r:

Okey doke...

I have been detained and questioned by the Uniformed Secret Service within the walls of the White House... :rolleyes:

Truth or fable~? B)

Truth... you like guns... lol

I was raised by wolves. (When I was about 14 I was discovered by a lady anthropologist running naked through the woods. She said, "come with me", but I told I wouldn't go with her until she put some clothes on.)

Truth or fable?

Fable, but I like the story anyway/

I have met three men who have been Presidents of the United States.

Truth or fable?

Fable: Only two: Kennedy and Nixon

I asked my wife to marry me with the second sentence I ever said to her.

Truth or fable?

Truth. That was 46 years ago last December. We've been married 46 this coming July.

Fortys I thuoght you meet Washington too? lol.. just picking on ya..

I don't believe that for a moment. You'd look me straight in the eye and giggle.

lol.. yes I have done that.. lol

At 5'7" if Deva is holding a knife she could easily cut my throat, so I don't think she is afraid.

I started my Law Enforcement career babysitting Charlie Manson while he was on trial.

Truth.... That had to be fun.. lol. or not... yuck.. he looked dirty on TV.

Well I have see you hold on to Pards arms, but that might be because your cold or just being a close buddy???

Roys.. that game is called Truth or dare.. this is truth or fable.. lol... Just teasing you... I was cold, and yeah he is a close BF+, there is the truth.

I'll put my answers here with Deja's guesses...

Truth.. Yes, this is true, I thought the video came out quite nicely

Truth of Fable?

Truth FABLE - Perhaps in my dreams, but not in real life

Truth or Fable?

Truth Yes, this is true

Truth or Fable?

fable This is true, awesome experience, and only about three weeks after neck surgery too!

Truck or Fable?

I once got back on a train I'd just gotten off of to retrieve a hat, then had to walk 5 miles back to the station as it had started to move again.

Fable This is true, I got my luggage off and realized I'd forgotten my "Billy Jack" hat, by the time I'd gotten to my seat and retrieved the hat, the train was moving, they didn't want to stop to let me off, but they did.

Truth or Fable?

Truth This is true, she was a toddler at the time and her parents got bumped by wealthier passengers

Truth or Fable?

Truth This is FABLE - I have never broken a bone, except maybe my nose back in my drunken youth.

Truth of Fable?

When I was a child we played a game based on spin the bottle .. .but when the bottle hit you it was your turn to fess up to a truth or a cool fib.. . As kids the confessions were simple tihngs we did and our stories were huge.. .. lol.. So, truth or fable...

What is a little known truth about you, ore a story that you think we might believe, lol ?

One of mine is I have a fear of tall people which I work to hide... i am 5'7" so geesh.. lol.. but still I like to look people in the eye.. nothing about power.. all about fear.. But they can make me walk backwards. and if people stare and you are with me I will grab your arm cuz I am not sure what they are thinking... Are they thinking how odd I look or what?

truth or fable.... ...??????????????? Do I have that fear or not? Am I telling a tale here? Hmm you decided.. lol

And the truth.... I am afraid of stuff, the dark is one of those things, and yes tall people who are not smiling and mostly in the dark do concern me. But like getting over the monster under my bed .. lol... I have over come my fears so I deal with them pretty well.

The fable part is they don't make me walk backwards, I do that all on my own.. lol..

And yeah people who stare concern me cuz I am not sure why, my guess is they are scared? lol.

Like most people I do have fears, to this day some nights I actually clear the floor and leap into bed to keep the boggie man under my bed from grabbing me... lol... Rats hates me when I do that cuz the bed bounces.. lol And yes, a gun does even the odds, lol...

Deja, you have to try and guess each one.Did you like the egg video?Here's another one....

I once played music for a crowd of thousands and it was televised nationally.Truth or Fable?

Well deja, truth of fable on this one????

I'll put my answers here with Deja's guesses...

Truth.. Yes, this is true, I thought the video came out quite nicely

Truth of Fable?

Truth FABLE - Perhaps in my dreams, but not in real life

Truth or Fable?

Truth Yes, this is true

Truth or Fable?

fable This is true, awesome experience, and only about three weeks after neck surgery too!

Truck or Fable?

Fable This is true, I got my luggage off and realized I'd forgotten my "Billy Jack" hat, by the time I'd gotten to my seat and retrieved the hat, the train was moving, they didn't want to stop to let me off, but they did.

Truth or Fable?

Truth This is true, she was a toddler at the time and her parents got bumped by wealthier passengers

Truth or Fable?

Truth This is FABLE - I have never broken a bone, except maybe my nose back in my drunken youth.

Truth of Fable?

Darn it... I missed.. lol... let me look at my crystal ball again.. oh, yeah I see it now.. lol..

Okey doke...

I have been detained and questioned by the Uniformed Secret Service within the walls of the White House... :rolleyes:

Truth or fable~? B)

Truth... you like guns... lol

Yup... 'tis true.

Long story, not a pleasant experience at all, but had nothin' to do with guns! :huh:

Okay...

Have been shot at twice on the streets of San Francisco...

Truth or Fable?

Once dated the Swedish Consul's daughter...

Truth or Fable?

Have been accosted by a flying eyeball in the wilds of the Mendocino Forest...

Truth or Fable?

B)

Yup... 'tis true.

Long story, not a pleasant experience at all, but had nothin' to do with guns! :huh:

Okay...

Truth or Fable?

Fable

Truth or Fable?

Truth

Truth or Fable?

Truth

B)

loll the last one .. yeah I want to believe it..rotfl...

Truth.. and you polished them off with a mars bar.

Yep!! But no Mars Bar. It was peanut butter an' jelly sammich. :wub::lol:

I once played music for a crowd of thousands and it was televised nationally.Truth or Fable?

I guess Deja ain't gonna guess this one. Truth, 1977 Tournament or Roses Parade, played trumpet in the marching band and was on the end of a row and marched right in front of the TV cameras.

Hardpan, given the truth of your first one, dunno if I want to guess at the last three...

Truth or Fable?

Truth or Fable?

Truth or Fable?

I guess Deja ain't gonna guess this one. Truth, 1977 Tournament or Roses Parade, played trumpet in the marching band and was on the end of a row and marched right in front of the TV cameras.

Hardpan, given the truth of your first one, dunno if I want to guess at the last three...

Truth or Fable?

Truth or Fable?

Truth or Fable?

OK, here's one...

Truth of Fable, I delivered my daughter at home with only me and Miz Grizz there.

I know someone who delivered a daughter in a VW Rabbit.... so I'm gonna say Truth.

Regarding mine:

I have been shot at twice in SF. Once on Haight Street and Fillmore, a second time jogging around the polo fields in Golden Gate Park after dark.

I did NOT date the Swedish Consul's daughter. But my buddy and roommate Bill did! Havin' a hatful o' Norwegians in the family I dunno if she'd have had anything to do with me! :rolleyes: (By the way, she was sweet and absolutely gorgeous... but kinda boring.)

And absolutely, Deja... ol' Bobbo Stuart ("Stewballs") and I truly were accosted by a flying eyeball one dark night on the eve of deer season. I'll tell the tale in more detail another time. It WAS unnerving~! ;)

Yep!! But no Mars Bar. It was peanut butter an' jelly sammich. :wub::lol:

Just tell me it was blackberry jelly and we are pals for life.. lol

Truth or Fable?

Truth or Fable?

Truth or Fable?

Darn it I missed it.. lol.. I do try really hard to respond to everything.. lol

OK, here's one...

Truth of Fable, I delivered my daughter at home with only me and Miz Grizz there.

An I bet you did.. and I would love to hear the whole story..

I know someone who delivered a daughter in a VW Rabbit.... so I'm gonna say Truth.

Regarding mine:

I have been shot at twice in SF. Once on Haight Street and Fillmore, a second time jogging around the polo fields in Golden Gate Park after dark.

I did NOT date the Swedish Consul's daughter. But my buddy and roommate Bill did! Havin' a hatful o' Norwegians in the family I dunno if she'd have had anything to do with me! :rolleyes: (By the way, she was sweet and absolutely gorgeous... but kinda boring.)

And absolutely, Deja... ol' Bobbo Stuart ("Stewballs") and I truly were accosted by a flying eyeball one dark night on the eve of deer season. I'll tell the tale in more detail another time. It WAS unnerving~! ;)

Stop it you are ruining my crystal ball.. lol

Stop it you are ruining my crystal ball.. lol

You didn't drop it and chip the danged thing now, didja~?? :huh:

You didn't drop it and chip the danged thing now, didja~?? :huh:

Yeah.. when I was flying over on my broom it feel.. lol.. Wizard of OZ.. There you are my pretty.. lol

OK I got one for ya that ain't as cowboy, but it is good.............

I once wrecked a KFX 700 Kawasaki running 80 ..............and didn't get a scratch on me, but totaled the quad.......

Truth or fable???????

Hint Hint, don't ask for pics for proof. They were on my phone that the CIA took after I got too close at Roswell. :lol:

Stop it.. lol.. i can not handle the raw egg stuff... lol.. Yokes.. yuck.. lol

OK I got one for ya that ain't as cowboy, but it is good.............

I once wrecked a KFX 700 Kawasaki running 80 ..............and didn't get a scratch on me, but totaled the quad.......

Truth or fable???????

Hint Hint, don't ask for pics for proof. They were on my phone that the CIA took after I got too close at Roswell. :lol:

Taft, quad wrecks are ussually nasty, my boy was riding a friends Kawi, 700 or 800 at the dunes, and decided to catch some air, well he got going up the side of one dune and I think paniced a bit and pinned the throttle all the way. We paced it off and IIRC it was over 80 ft between take off and landing, he came down hard and bounced off the quad. He broke a finger, cracked his wrist, and bloodied his nose. Only a full face helmet saved him from much worse injuries or even death.

pic

Album

Note the pic in that album of someone getting air was taken of my buddy, not my son's big adventure. In some ways I wish I had video of his flight, in others I'm glad I don't.

Yup, I was lucky.........

A friend of mine lost it once and smacked a tree at 50 mph. and tree met him at the neck and buried into his neck and down into his chest cavity. Kinda hit on the fly. I helped the medics get him unwrapped from the tree and amazingly he lived through it and is a proud daddy of three now. Could have been a BIT worse. I say a bit 'cause ya don't get much closer to death than he was that day.

God was watching over him that day, and I thank HIM for that.

~EE Taft~

As for my fun ride......

80 down a road and hit a jump trying to clear a pond....a bit too much load.....off the ramp, flipped throwing me straight into the pond.......skipped a bit then sunk.........the 700 somersaulted to the other side and flipped about ten times end over end.

Someone had a video, but I don't know if they still have it. If I can find it I'll post it.

TRUTH!

Skid mark in the drawers and all! :lol:

~EE Taft~

Archived