SASS Wire Forum

~Lakewood Marshals~

The Lakewood Marshals will be shootin' this Saturday so we break in the new stages.....if the creeks don't rise like last month. ;)

Register at 9 and Shoot at 10

Bring your own lunch,

Count me in no matter if the creek rises or not. I'm gonna make some choke and stench on someone's posse!

Bullskinner, you comin?

Will you be shootin' black powder also?

Hey Sarge,

Chinaman called and told me he was fixin' to load up some ammo for this Saturday, so I guess he's plannin' on bein' there. That's good.

The only thing I couldn't answer for him was just how many stages you are planning to shoot. He doesn't want to load too many!!! Your web site says six, but "Speedy" got eliminated last year. Are you planning on goin' back to the six stages you used to shoot?? Personally I hope so. Gives me one more chance to mess up!! But then I'm a "shootaholic". I'd rather eat on the "fly" and shoot more!! Inquiring minds want to know!!!

Thanks!!!

PD

Responding late in the week, slow, kinda' like my shooting game.....long time between sight picture and KERPOW, and a prayer meeting can be held before the next KERPOW and the MISS call.

But I'll be driving Hell bent for leather tomorrow morning to arrive at the Lakewood Marshal's range in time for my pre-shoot rituals. Takes awhile to offer up the kind of prayers it takes for me to compete successfully----Hell, it's easy to have fun, but unless I sacrifice a baptised possum or skunk right before the match, I have no chance to shoot clean and fast.

Do you know how hard it is to find a "Saved" skunk or possum? Jeeez!!

So watch out for the screaching truck with the lit hibachi in the back seat, and the pissed off critter tied up riding shotgun.

Deadman Walking, SASS# 42086

Responding late in the week, slow, kinda' like my shooting game.....long time between sight picture and KERPOW, and a prayer meeting can be held before the next KERPOW and the MISS call.

But I'll be driving Hell bent for leather tomorrow morning to arrive at the Lakewood Marshal's range in time for my pre-shoot rituals. Takes awhile to offer up the kind of prayers it takes for me to compete successfully----Hell, it's easy to have fun, but unless I sacrifice a baptised possum or skunk right before the match, I have no chance to shoot clean and fast.

Do you know how hard it is to find a "Saved" skunk or possum? Jeeez!!

So watch out for the screaching truck with the lit hibachi in the back seat, and the pissed off critter tied up riding shotgun.

Deadman Walking, SASS# 42086

"Pissed off critter"....so that's what you call Bushy Cap :lol:

Archived