SASS Wire Forum

Land Run

Red Rider Rudy

Howdy Pards, have a group of use that this is are first time attending this shoot? Can't wait for next week! Looking forward to shooting a new place, have head a lot of good stuff about this Match. Who else is attending?

Red Rider Rudy & Lady Cheyenne

Lady Fingers & I will be there. Will be the sixth or seventh time for us. Always a great match.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Getting gear together and staged for loading the buckboard. Me and Darling Donna will be rolling in Thursday. 4th time and would not miss it. This is my annual reunion with the Shortgrass Rangers where I first started this game.

Cal, Lee Roy, Roy's Creek, and the OKCGC Territorial Marshalls gang put on a mighty good shoot for sure. Plan to be there myself.

I've got an endcap at Wanenmacher's Gun Show in Tulsa this weekend for our concealed carry vests/ jackets. There I was staring at the calendar when a genie appeared and suggested that pulling that trailer south to OKC instead of north to CO might be a reason to pack the guns and bullets, too. :D

I've got an endcap at Wanenmacher's Gun Show in Tulsa this weekend for our concealed carry vests/ jackets. There I was staring at the calendar when a genie appeared and suggested that pulling that trailer south to OKC instead of north to CO might be a reason to pack the guns and bullets, too. :D

BK,

Who you foolin you don't need an excuse to go shoot, just admit that you had planned on going the whole time.

KK

BK,

Who you foolin you don't need an excuse to go shoot, just admit that you had planned on going the whole time.

KK

well... I coulda said, "Y'all can go to hell... I'm going to Texas." but that line was already taken by Davey Crockett... :D

so... now I'm here to tell you, There I was...staring at the calendar... and I suddenly BOOM! a genie jumped right out of the screen and said, "Founder's Ranch is right on the way back to CO if you go straight down I-40 to ALBQ before heading north." AND WHAT SUDDENLY APPEARED?

That's right! BUFFALO STAMPEDE! YEEEEEEE HAAAAAWWWW.... if I do good at Wanenmacher's and Land Run then I won't have any inventory left but the jingle on my spurs will be deafening and I might just have to stop there, too. ;)

I know! How 'bout a start of spring discount for any SASS shooter? HEY.. .this is fun er.. work.. yeah that's it..

Not this year :angry:

Take lots of pictures.

Doc Hurd and I will be there. Sorry Noz, won't be the same without you and Lorie. This is a great shoot with even greater people.

Howdy,

Watch out Okalahoma, Colorado is sending Rosita Gambler to check out and shoot in the World famous Land Run.

Thanks

KK

Only a week away can't wait. Sounds like it will be a blast!!!!!!!!!! Getting there a day early to spend a day at the museum.

R.R.R :D

Glad you are coming, Red Rider, it's slways nice to meet new folks. I think you'll have a great time. Leroy Rogers and his gang put on a good show. Be sure to look me up so I can shake your hand. I'll be easy to pick out of the crowd, I'm big, ugly and old.

NOZ, tell me it's not true. Your not going to be here this year???? You and your smoke will be missed.

Bois (can't wait till next week) D'Arc

Sorry guys, trying to even out the money and the fun. :unsure:

Archived