SASS Wire Forum

Rattlesnake Wrangler at Bar 3

Colt Faro, SASS #54579

Just when I thought I was getting ahead, what are we going to do Bone? Now Snakes all gone and messed up my mental game. See ya'll this weekend, its gunna be gunfight at the Fort, I can feel it. I just remembered that he's getting that new Rattlesnake Special Spur rifle tomorrow too. Thats like giving a nuclear weapon to a small pissed off third world dictator.

Waterloo

Just when I thought I was getting ahead, what are we going to do Bone? Now Snakes all gone and messed up my mental game. See ya'll this weekend, its gunna be gunfight at the Fort, I can feel it. I just remembered that he's getting that new Rattlesnake Special Spur rifle tomorrow too. Thats like giving a nuclear weapon to a small pissed off third world dictator.

Waterloo

You are right about that Waterloo. What the hell was I thinkin.... Anyone got rusty old used 92 for sale out there in 44 mag or something???

It looks like you and your son have a GREAT time shooting!!!!!!!!!!! I wish that I got my son started in CAS sooner but he has done well so far. Now if i can keep the girls away so that he can play. LOL

Archived