SASS Wire Forum

Rattlesnake Wrangler at Bar 3

Colt Faro, SASS #54579

I was there.................dern kids.

What does he think he is ....a National champion or something.

Way to go Snake.

I'm so glad he's humble about all that stuff! LOL But then again, he ain't old enough to drive so he has to be!

He beat me for the first time that Saturday.

And Grizz..... Your money is safe on the Snake!! LOL

Whoooo-eee! That young-un is gettin' good! Moves really smoothly. Where'd he learn that?

Just kiddin' ya' Colt. I know he's got an excellent teacher. For shooting and life.

See ya'll soon (Jailbreak I hope) and I want to be on ya'll's posse!

Possum

Possum, He learned it from all of y'all!!!! It would be an honor to posse up with you. See you at Jailbreak!

T-Bone, Snake just loved hangin out with you guys a couple weeks ago. He said he learned alot from y'all. Oh and by the way, I saw some incredible video today on this up and coming mounted shooting champion...... HMMMM wonder who he could be??? That was awesome!!!

Laz, you've known us from the beginning and it great when a plan comes together. Thanks for always being there Pard!

Tuco, Yep that's the future but we need more just like him as many as we can get!!!

I'm just glad I'll be in Wrangler when he moves to Cowboy.........wow that some impressive shooting.

OMG Deuce you just made that boys day! Actually all of you did!

Thanks everyone!

Guest Crosscut Hardy SASS # 54701

Got a picture of Snake at Trailhead and actually got to watch

him shoot for first time; Way to go Colt and great shootin

Snake, you're new friend, Crosscut Hardy "Sr. Gunfighter"

Colt

Rattlesnake is a fine young man , He is going to go a long way in the world .

You have done a Great job in rasing him .

See ya down the trail

CB

CB,

Please say howdy to all our pards up there in Arkansas for us. We haven't been able to get up that way in a while.

Thanks a bunch!

Colt

Way to go buddy! I will see both of yall this weekend! Colt, give me a call or text me real quick my phone got stolen and I don't have yalls numbers!

Just a few words of encouragement to Colt and Rattlesnake, from the Ghost.

Colt, do not be discouraged by words of critizisum by "small people". I am so proud of what you are doing for the young shooters of SASS. Using video of our young SASS shooters goes a long way to encourage other young people to enter this "character building" sport.

Rattlesnake, I have watched you grow over the years and the discipline you have learned shooting SASS has molded you into a fine young man. Continue to be humble and encourage other young people to do the best they can do. God Bless.

Ghost

Just a few words of encouragement to Colt and Rattlesnake, from the Ghost.

Colt, do not be discouraged by words of critizisum by "small people". I am so proud of what you are doing for the young shooters of SASS. Using video of our young SASS shooters goes a long way to encourage other young people to enter this "character building" sport.

Rattlesnake, I have watched you grow over the years and the discipline you have learned shooting SASS has molded you into a fine young man. Continue to be humble and encourage other young people to do the best they can do. God Bless.

Ghost

Thanks for the kind words and encouragement Ghost!

Archived