SASS Wire Forum

Getting ready for the Presidents Speech

Subdeacon Joe

What kind of whine goes with waffles?

None, all I can afford is water.. lol... I do have my rubber bullets ready though, course I use those during the evening news too.. Stress buster.. lol

...lessons on how not to take responsibility for one's administration and the many and various failures to deliver...

..inherited it from previous administration(s)

..long standing problem

..other nation(s)/leader(s) fault because they don't recognize there are issues and are not owning them and addressing them

..etc.

Glad I wasn't taking a drink when I read that one!

I would say the cheap kind that leaves you with a headache regretting ever making the mistake in the first place. No, I'm not talking about a hangover.

Oh, now that's a good one, SDJ... danged good! ^_^

I'm thinkin' the Teflon's startin' to wear a mite thin... :rolleyes:

I'll be watching reruns of Sanford and Son, "You big dummy"

Thought you said you weren't watching the president :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Libya is in need of a new leader, lets send them ours.

================================================

Ours is a LINO (Leader In Name Only). I'm for passing the hat to buy him a box lunch and one-way bus ticket back to Chicago.

I can't stand the sight or sound of him, so, to protect my flatscreen from bullet holes,

I shall avoid his speech, at all costs.

I pass on the grapes... and I am better on a fruit that grows on a vine on the ground as the type of whine.. to drink this evening. .but what does a girl know?

================================================

Ours is a LINO (Leader In Name Only). I'm for passing the hat to buy him a box lunch and one-way bus ticket back to Chicago.

I say let him walk...

I say let him walk...

Let them walk??? Really? Now they sang a really cool chours to "I'm leaving on a Jet Plane" .. lol Oh, babe I hate to go.. lol

What he's gonna be on TV again??? Hmmm, he's on there more than reruns of "Friends". Makes about as much sense too. Nope I'll have my trusty remote nearby, got it all slicked up and ready to go. I can skip all the channels he's on in less than 2 seconds!!:lol:

:oDANG!!! :angry:

Did I miss him again?

What he's gonna be on TV again??? Hmmm, he's on there more than reruns of "Friends". Makes about as much sense too. Nope I'll have my trusty remote nearby, got it all slicked up and ready to go. I can skip all the channels he's on in less than 2 seconds!!:lol:

Hey now, I actually like "Friends" on occasion.

Hey now, I actually like "Friends" on occasion.

Friends had 4 good points.

Jennifer Anniston and Courtney Cox.

Archived