SASS Wire Forum

A perfect fairy tail

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful princess, “Will you marry me?” The Princess said, “NO!”

And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and had romps with big chested chicks and hunted and fished and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and ate #@**^ and kept his house and guns and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was cool as hell and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up ..... The end

:lol:

<---ducking now

and left the toilet seat up ..... The end

Not to hijack a thread, but just an observation. Why is it that we always have to put the toilet seat down? :angry: How come them women can't just learn to keep the toilet seat up until they want to use it, then they can put it down? Then when they're finished, they can put it up again? Like I said, just an observation.

Not to hijack a thread, but just an observation. Why is it that we always have to put the toilet seat down? :angry: How come them women can't just learn to keep the toilet seat up until they want to use it, then they can put it down? Then when they're finished, they can put it up again? Like I said, just an observation.

Somehow I suspect there is a flaw in this thought process. I am not certain of what it might be, but none the less, a flaw. :blink:

Once upon a time, a Prince asked a beautiful princess, "Will you marry me?" The Princess said, "NO!"

And the Prince lived happily ever after and rode motorcycles and had romps with big chested chicks and hunted and fished and raced cars and went to naked bars and dated women half his age and drank whiskey, beer and Captain Morgan and never heard bitching and never paid child support or alimony and ate #@**^ and kept his house and guns and never got cheated on while he was at work and all his friends and family thought he was cool as hell and had tons of money in the bank and left the toilet seat up ..... The end

:lol:

<---ducking now

The he turned in to a frog, and the princess refused to bail him out of the mess he was in.. lol Your a nut... lol

Okay... pack saddle I will tell ya why... I do not mind cleaning the downed seat if you forget to put it up in the middle of the night.. but I do mind a cold hinny at 2 am if I should have to go to the privy at night.. lol...

Slim, I know, right? We put it up to use it, no reason they can't put it down to use it. I mean would they really rather we left it down when we used it? I don't think so! :D

Grizzes.. ah yeah, I would wipe it off a thousand times in the night, I have brothers did it for years... but a seat in the water of an unflushed john at 2 am ... is not fun.. lol...

That's why ya need his and hers outhouses. She has her side, I have my side. Or in this house, different rooms.

Now up at the cabin, it's just a one holer, but we got fancy and have a store bought seat!! Ya ever dig a privy hole in the rocky mountains? They're called that for a reason. Many hours with a 6 foot digging bar. Had to do it for all the footings on the cabin and deck as well. Glad I was younger then, couldn't do it now.

Ah.. no Grizzes my grand parents had a three holer.. now who takes a crowd with them to the john? lol.. Ours was a one holer, but a cool seat that you could flip down for smaller back sides like mine.. lol.. Dad installed indoor plumbing within a year.. he was so good to us!!

When I was a kid, a neighbor lady would babysit us, no matter what we needed to do in the bathroom, she would not let us put the seat down. Imagine a scrawny 5 year old kid trying to perch on a toilet to go #2. Scarred me for life.

Yes, I was scrawny back then.

When I was a kid, a neighbor lady would babysit us, no matter what we needed to do in the bathroom, she would not let us put the seat down. Imagine a scrawny 5 year old kid trying to perch on a toilet to go #2. Scarred me for life.

Yes, I was scrawny back then.

Oh, my gosh.. what a crazy person... 5 years old your still working on you shoe laces...

I was the youngest so I missed out on a lot of that stuff.. but my sisters all had mostly boys.. so I baby sat a lot for them and yeah,... I got paid back big time.. But I was taught to not be mean to children.. You only get to be a child for such a short time, why make them grow up they have a life time to be a grown up..

So, I changed that around to never growing up of course.. and decided that there is little in life that I can not accept since I am so far from perfect myself.. lol.. Been married more than once, I know I have my faults too.. If the worst that happens to me is I have to wipe up a mess, life is pretty good, huh? lol.

Life is a compromise, and I think people who understand that give and take but expect to give mostly are much happier ... and you do that Grizzes I read your posts about you baby girl, your wife, the pizza.. your a nice guy... Nice guys do not finish last.. they finish in heaven...

Because she said so.

And the Princess lived happily ever after also because she did not have to cook or clean or do laundry for anyone but herself. She had a very happy career and was an independent strong woman who had romps with big ** men.

I'm at an age where I realize that even if I was free to go to naked bars and romp with big-chested chicks, they wouldn't romp with me. The ones that would charge by the hour and ummm.... well, let's just say Hugh Hefner is just plain sad...

As for the great toilet seat issue, I was asked once why I couldn't put the seat down. I replied by asking if her arms were tied to a piano or otherwise disabled. That issue has never come up again. In exchange, I've learned to turn on the light instead of using the "sonar method" of finding the toilet in the middle of the night...

:lol: :lol:

When she comes out of the bathroom after the spashdown, no matter what else happens............DON'T LAUGH.........smother yourself with a pillow if necessary, but DON'T LAUGH. Don't ask me how I know. :ph34r:

Thirty-nine years ago, before I was married to the sweetest girl in the world :) , I spent a whole summer in the Snowy Range area of Wyoming living in a 10'x12' wall tent that was set up on a big wood platform. When those inopportune moments of nature called in the middle of the night, I would blindly stagger out to the edge of the wood platform and merely "aim into the night." Without going into the grizzly details, let me just say that it was a tough habit to break.

Thirty-nine years ago, before I was married to the sweetest girl in the world :) , I spent a whole summer in the Snowy Range area of Wyoming living in a 10'x12' wall tent that was set up on a big wood platform. When those inopportune moments of nature called in the middle of the night, I would blindly stagger out to the edge of the wood platform and merely "aim into the night." Without going into the grizzly details, let me just say that it was a tough habit to break.

Can't live nowhere that I can't hose down the sage and no one is around to see me :P

Lemme think if I have a comment..

nope. ;)

The night is a huge target.. lol...

Guest Paniolo Cowboy SASS #75875

I've been sort of busy lately, so I've really missed this sort of enlightenment.

And heck, I agree, from now on the seat stays up!

Although isn't there something to that whole Squatter's Rights thing? ;)

Although isn't there something to that whole Squatter's Rights thing? ;)

That's good!!!! :lol::lol:

That's good!!!! :lol::lol:

So.. the question is ....... is it worth it??? My bet now is no...

Archived