SASS Wire Forum

And now from the folks at TSA...

Utah Bob #35998

her former mentor in on-the-job training, officer Mary Bagnoli, reported that she was afraid of Smith because she was a witch who practiced witchcraft. She accused Smith of following her on the highway one snowy evening after work and casting a spell on the heater of her car, causing it not to work. Well, actually, Bagnoli said she hadn't seen Smith's car, but she had seen Smith. “I thought to myself,” Smith recalls, “what, did she see me flying on my broom?”

Silly, hysterical accusations, isn't that how the Salem witch trials started?

So a woman who believes it is possible to cast a spell on a car heater is helping protect us when we fly. In our all too politically correct world, how did her religion even come to be considered? And the guy who makes 100K+ a year to help land airplanes, falls asleep and only gets suspended. I wish I was smarter so I could understand.......

That's how a lot of bad things start.

her former mentor in on-the-job training, officer Mary Bagnoli, reported that she was afraid of Smith because she was a witch who practiced witchcraft. She accused Smith of following her on the highway one snowy evening after work and casting a spell on the heater of her car, causing it not to work. Well, actually, Bagnoli said she hadn't seen Smith's car, but she had seen Smith. "I thought to myself," Smith recalls, "what, did she see me flying on my broom?"

It's sad but true. I dont care what some one belives as long as dey don't try an force dat belive on me.

Crazy stuff.. one of my best pals from sand box was a bit odd. She and I rode horseback together as kids and we were so close. But her family moved away and split up.. she could not handle it at all. At that point in life, and the fact that her mother was a brittle diabetic she had a lot of things going on in her personal life with her parents. Her Dad started dating his secretary.. and left her mom who was so sick.. it was heart breaking .. how cruel..

We remained friends for decades. She believed in reencarnation, the pyramids, accepted BETA over VHS, she was a simple and opposites kinda gal. She liked The rolling stones and I liked the Dave Clark Five.. if you know the groups you know the stones were rebels, the five wore suits lol..

She went to a physic, and thought tarrot cards worked and listened to a fortune teller about life in general. She believe in the crystal culture of pyramids.. odd, huh?

She was diagonsised with diabetes at age 25, brittle.... Up until then she was so full of life.. after that she could care less about most things, but drinking.. She took to drinking her sorrows away. She never once stopped to realized how much George loved her even with diabetes.. when you love someone you dont notice the faults so much .. do you?

I was one of her few friends because she did not believe in God. She also thought a UFO landed in her yard as a child and tried to abduct her. She told me that story one day while I gave her the shot she dreaded so much.. We were best friends for life as far as I was concerned. She refered to me as Cher and myguy as Sonny... cuz he played music.. lol.. We had so much fun together. I never did like Sonny and Cher much but she did.. lol

I will tell you this, if Debs told me, I would believe it.. not because I believed in that stuff.. but because I believed in my friend. If she said she saw a UFO, I think she believed that she did.. Nothing she could say or do would drive me away from her cuz I loved her with my heart. I have a photo of the three of us in a river in IL, with a emplty bottle we found there and used it as a prop.. it was about the time she found out she had diabetes.. So we all put on tennis shoes as foot gear on that trip because she had too.. it was a hoot..

She died a few years back from the complications from her diabetes.. I wish I could have done more, she had a husband and a step son who are not left alone.. and I still call them sometimes and George begs me to come visit.. Cuz Debs had few friends because she was so odd.. George is a Christian.. and yet when he wrote her obit he at the very end said I will see you again my little apple blossem.. I guess that has something to do with reencanation.. So He tried so hard to understand this complex wife of his, and he loved her no matter what. My kinda friend..

Anyhow, my point is.. my friend wanted to be loved, and thought being different would bring that to her... and it did with some of us cuz we loved her anyhow.. But few people can see past the so called "faith" to see the person... She had a heart of gold.. and in the end.. I prayed for her anyhow... Cuz God was kind enough to let me have her in my life. God creates great people, sometimes they simply don't know they are his creation is all.. I don't understand why he would let them be so sick.. but I dont' question God... cuz I don;t know his plan and I dont' understand all of life .. DV

Archived