SASS Wire Forum

13 Stages-Koruption in Paradise-Who's a comin?

Korupt Karl

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heee Haaa P Dawg.. are the scores posted MMMMmmmmm :unsure: Is the Duck Of Death someone ta recon with or is he all smoke... :huh:

Heee Haaa Blood Washed.. Ill be checkin them there scores.. ;)

Heee Haaa Doc Eells..I'm ready for all ya whipper-snappers .. :P

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

4 1/2 days of work to get through then I'll be hittin the road. :) Lookin forward to meeting everyone.

Shot my final warm-up match today and I'm ready to smoke it up in Indiana! Ammo is loaded, got all my camping stuff out of the basement, just waiting to get everything packed up and go. B)

Look forward to meeting you. I guarantee you'll not meet a friendlier bunch of pards. Safe journey and we see you in a short.

Korupt Karl

Heee Haaa P Dawg.. Did last weeks scores get posted yet.. :huh: I sure like ta know if they did and where ta find them..

I ain't skeeered but I like ta plan my Game before the match, :huh:

Heee Haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa Duck of Death.. I'll bring ya some shot shells if ya need..Just show up.. :blink:

Heee Haaa P Dawg.. Did last weeks scores get posted yet.. :huh: I sure like ta know if they did and where ta find them

CuttersRaiders.com

Heee Haaa Blood Washed.. Man I gota quit readin the wire..My wife thinks I'm smokein wacky tabacee every time I get on the wire.. :huh: the uncontrolable laughin starts.. :D You Nancys in Indianer tain't nothin ta be Skeert of.. :lol: Oh ya noticed I didn't get a reply from P Dawg.. :P

Right now you are ok. The forecast is to likely have some rain off and on.....as long as we don't get hit hard the next couple of days we should be ok.....but if you want to be safe....I'd throw it in the camper.

KK

Heee Haaa .. KK I can remember one year.. ^_^ that the targets were under water :lol: And Shyanne Cowpecker had a pair of black "mucker" boots on . ;) I think he was the only one that had dry feet..I now own a pair just like them..and keep them in the trailer.. :blush: Now that was some GOOD advice..

Heeee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

That was the year you knew the targets were down because they went out of sight underwater :lol:

On the road in a couple of hours

CR

Do we have SCUBA gear or a canoe on stage 1 in case it repeats itself this year? :D

--dawg

If a target gets knocked on Stage one, Spittoon has volunteered to be the target reset frogman...... :ph34r:

A little standing water on 1 and 4 in target land.....but not bad considering. Haven''t had any precip in the last 48. A percent chance tomorrow and isolated on Sat. It could be another time the weathermen were wrong

KK

If the weatherman is right 50% of the time and says there's a 50% chance of rain what does that mean?

I should be dropping in early afternoon to say hi and check things out. Then go get my hotel room and return to shoot the sides and BP night match. I have to take SASS to the vet for his last round of shots. Got to protect him while he's nipping heels to hurry Bloodwashed along. Just in case he nips to hard. The puppy teeth are sharp!

If the weatherman is right 50% of the time and says there's a 50% chance of rain what does that mean?

I should be dropping in early afternoon to say hi and check things out. Then go get my hotel room and return to shoot the sides and BP night match. I have to take SASS to the vet for his last round of shots. Got to protect him while he's nipping heels to hurry Bloodwashed along. Just in case he nips to hard. The puppy teeth are sharp!

Yep,

Sass the puppy and cheyenne nippin at my heals. ............... Just had ta git one more in afore I head up thattta wayyyyy. HeeHheee!!!!!!!!!!!

Blood Washed

Archived