SASS Wire Forum

13 Stages-Koruption in Paradise-Who's a comin?

Korupt Karl

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heee Haaa Blood Washed.. I did a little experamint yesterday at a local match.. :mellow: I tryed ta just point the shotgun fast and pull the trigger..results missed knockdowns lots of make ups.. :blush: Then I tryed runnin the rifle lever as fast as I could..My brain(whats left after the 60's)didn't know when ta pull the trigger or move ta the next target.. :huh: Results jacked rounds and misses.. :unsure: Now my pistols(as pretty as they are) couldn't hit the barn wall ifin I was standin inside the barn.. -_-

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo.. :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

I think yer trying to gaslight us.

I think yule be shootin like a house afire.

We don't buy none of this, not fer a microsecond.

we're gonna be ready for ya.

See ya in a coupla weeks.

--Dawg

Heee Haaa Blood Washed.. I did a little experamint yesterday at a local match.. :mellow: I tryed ta just point the shotgun fast and pull the trigger..results missed knockdowns lots of make ups.. : Then I tryed runnin the rifle lever as fast as I could..My brain(whats left after the 60's)didn't know when ta pull the trigger or move ta the next target.. :huh: Results jacked rounds and misses..: Now my pistols(as pretty as they are) couldn't hit the barn wall ifin I was standin inside the barn..

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo..

ahhhhhhhhh, but what were your raw times.......shure yu missed, ;) had hiccups, :huh: BUT, cud yu run yur gunz kwicker? :rolleyes: I've had trifectas tryun this, P msv and at least a miss on one stage, :blink: ,,,but I am 3-5 sec fastur per stage now. :lol: ...not the kwickist but a 15-25% savings taint tu b sneezed et! :lol:

Coolpeppah :P

ahhhhhhhhh, but what were your raw times.......shure yu missed, ;) had hiccups, :huh: BUT, cud yu run yur gunz kwicker? :rolleyes: I've had trifectas tryun this, P msv and at least a miss on one stage, :blink: ,,,but I am 3-5 sec fastur per stage now. :lol: ...not the kwickist but a 15-25% savings taint tu b sneezed et! :lol:

Coolpeppah :P

Ok tryin ta git faster., tried out some new loads in Goex, I had them 45 cases flyin outa thet 66 at Deuce speed.(not really)......then all of a sudden I start hurting in 3 place at the same time......one case went down my collar, one lodged in my glasses for a short spell and another sat on my head long enuf to alert me. Man them cases was hot. Fergot to put on my hat. I learn purty guick with pain sos I dont rekin I'll make that mistake no more........

Now I don't know iffn I hit the targit er not cuz of all the smoke)........good thing the spotters gotta see the miss

HeeeHeee

Blood Washed

Ok tryin ta git faster., tried out some new loads in Goex, I had them 45 cases flyin outa thet 66 at Deuce speed.(not really)......then all of a sudden I start hurting in 3 place at the same time......one case went down my collar, one lodged in my glasses for a short spell and another sat on my head long enuf to alert me. Man them cases was hot. Fergot to put on my hat. I learn purty guick with pain sos I dont rekin I'll make that mistake no more........

Now I don't know iffn I hit the targit er not cuz of all the smoke)........good thing the spotters gotta see the miss

HeeeHeee

Blood Washed

NOW THAT'S FUNNY....I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE..... I was with Tony Montana at the Fl State shoot a couple of years ago when he flipped the first rifle 45LC casing down his back collar. It stuck about 3 inches down. I was runnin the timer and Tony was movin funny....found out about the casing when he finished shootin....he wanted to finish the stage, but that black powder casing had to wait. It left a nice burn mark on his back.....I did learn from that that you button your top collar when you shoot the holy black.

KK

Heee Haaa Blood Washed.. Well now seein how ya learnt ta wear a hat when shootin Black Powder.. :P Heres somethin else thats good ta know.. Ballistol will sooth the wounds and it goods for insects bites too :blink: Just some Yankee advice.. :)

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa Blood Washed.. Well now seein how ya learnt ta wear a hat when shootin Black Powder.. :P Heres somethin else thats good ta know.. Ballistol will sooth the wounds and it goods for insects bites too :blink: Just some Yankee advice.. :)

Hey Crazy Mingo,

I use Breakfree fer lube (cant never find that Ballistol stuff in a store) maybe I best try Breakfree fer ta see iffn itta sooth the burnin on my neck, kida neat tho..... it looked like a hickey afore the skin came off this mornin........like mebbe i'd been a neckin er somethin.....heeheee that's a good un!!!!

Blood Washed

Blud WArsht, now thit wuz phunny, I'va got my 73 traint tu throu em up on my hat, kepe bout haf thit way et los brass matches...

Soon Pards,

Cheyenne

Hey Crazy Mingo,

I use Breakfree fer lube (cant never find that Ballistol stuff in a store) maybe I best try Breakfree fer ta see iffn itta sooth the burnin on my neck, kida neat tho..... it looked like a hickey afore the skin came off this mornin........like mebbe i'd been a neckin er somethin.....heeheee that's a good un!!!!

Blood Washed

I have a great big spray bottle of Ballistol. If i'm not feeling mean, I might give you a squirt or two. ;)

http://img.photobuck...ar4ranch/1R.jpg

I just made a purchase of two of these rascals and I think it qualifies me to shoot Josie Wales......what be ya thinkin?

KK

I just made a purchase of two of these rascals and I think it qualifies me to shoot Josie Wales......what be ya thinkin?

KK

I think with the spotters blinded by smoke your target dings will be the barrels tapping the targets!

Makes my 12" ROAs look like hide-out guns!

--Dawg

Hell, Dawg, I probably can't even lift em to shoot. You was my inspiration....I'm am anxiously awaiting for one hell of a good time. We can even fence with them barrels....lol.

KK

Heee Haaa KK "Holy Crap Batman" It'll take four steers just ta make the Holsters.. :unsure: Ya best start workin out .and liftin weights just ta aim them there bad boys..

KK

I GOTTA try those, I luv Dawg's 12" roas, I can rock those! :lol::P:D

Shyanne, whose heddun north in the morn, Coolpeppah :lol:

Heee Haaa Shyanne Cowpecker..,Have a Safe trip :lol: Bring lot of "Prairie Fairie Pixie Dust" back with ya ..Not only Blood Washed ,but "The Duck Of Death" could use some sprinklin.. :P

Heee Haaa Blood Washed.. I put a good word in for ya ,ta Mr Cowpecker.. :unsure: I'm sure He'll bring ya some of that "Prairie Fairie Pixie Dust".. :P

Heee Haaa Blood Washed.. I put a good word in for ya ,ta Mr Cowpecker.. :unsure: I'm sure He'll bring ya some of that "Prairie Fairie Pixie Dust".. :P

I see that,,,you are a pard, I don't care whut that Shyannnneeee Culpepepepeepr feller says, Hope he put all his winter coats in the truck when he left Floreda today, He is gonna git frost bit............that means he'll be slowwwwww HeeeHeee

Blood Washed

Someone whose seen The Master shoot has gotta speak up here.

Cold or Hot, Dry or Humid, Sunny or Rainy, B Western or Classic Cowboy, that boy will rock da joint.

Don't be fooled by his short sojourn to the sunshine state, Culpepper will come ready to shoot.

My $$ is on him to take it all.

--Dawg

Heee Haaa P Dawg .. +1 on the new rule..Well it the temp don't get above 70 He'' be sooooo sloooooe.. ^_^

Heeee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Alright, I been sittin here readin all this big talk gum flappin blowhard kinda trash and have come to the realization that I don't need to bring a whole keg a whup ass to take you all! I am simply gonna bring a 6 pack of whuppins and that should take the lot a ya over confident hot air passin daisies! just got done loadin all my ammo, I am ready!

This match will be sponsored in part by Crown Royal and also Copperhead Juice!

Heee Haaa Doc Eells..I've waitin for one of you "Poof-Tinker" shooters ta open up your trap.. Yap ya stepped right in it.. :unsure: Well ya got two choices either ya can scrap it off with stick :huh: or ya can walk in the tall grass sideways, tryin ta rub it off in the weeds ^_^

Hullo All-

I'm Back, and guess what???????

Everyone a ya just wet yerselves!!!!!!

furball

Heee Haaa Furballs..Oh ya "Who are you pup"???? :huh:

O furball, I think you are the one what best be putting on his depends! As ShyAnnie Cowpecker would say, I ain't Skeert a ewe! Mingo, Ain't the first time I tip toed through some meadow muffins, I can hang.

Doc, What's wrong with you....we were tryin not to let Buffy know we were shooting this comin weekend. Just a kiddin....It's always a blast shootin with him.

KK

Wagon Master Duke had a good day at Tusco today.

I think Mingo might be quaking in his boots.

--Dawg

Archived