SASS Wire Forum

13 Stages-Koruption in Paradise-Who's a comin?

Korupt Karl

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heee Haaa Duck of Death..I know you have been laying low, and the fear is starting to creep in and your a thinkin the only chance that you have of beatin me is ta BACK shoot me.. :unsure: well I ain't skeared,, I've shot against ya Ohia cowboys before and ya ain't got nothing that I'm afeared of.. :P

Heee Haaa crazy Mingo :wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa Blood Washed..Do ya hear that ..listen..click................................click...........................click...........................................click.....................................click..... Is that Matthew Duncan dry firein.. :blush:

Heee Haaa Duck Of Death.. Where are ya :huh:

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Hey, Crazy Mingo,

Matthew said he dont need no stinkin dry firin. His shootin will speak fer itsownself. HeeHeeee

Blood Washed

Heee Haaa Blood Washed.. Ya your right.. Matthew is a southern boy, he's probaly sitin in a rockin chair in the cabin sharpin a knife ta bring to the GUN fight.. :blush:

heee haaaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa Blood Washed.. Ya your right.. Matthew is a southern boy, he's probaly sitin in a rockin chair in the cabin sharpin a knife ta bring to the GUN fight.. :blush:

Actually, he isn't....or at least the cabin is vacant and Ole Gray isn't here. I've been at the range all weekend and I'm goin to Doc Molar''s range tomorrow at Deercreek. I just can't wait for the shoot in May....gonna be good to see the ole gang again....been a long winter.

kk

Actually, he isn't....or at least the cabin is vacant and Ole Gray isn't here. I've been at the range all weekend and I'm goin to Doc Molar''s range tomorrow at Deercreek. I just can't wait for the shoot in May....gonna be good to see the ole gang again....been a long winter.

kk

I'm just lookin' forward to meetin' the 'ole gang' for the first time :lol:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

The way you Yankees shoot... all I'll need is a knife!

Heee Haaa Matthew..Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Just keep thinkin that a way.. :lol: Like I said; After we leave ya all will be sayin "well POOP they did it to us again" :D I can't quit laughin.. Igota go take my Meds.. :P

There is a bunch of fine folks shootin this here BP thing. Couple o grumps too but they can be tolerated.

HeeeHeee!!!!!!

Bood Washed

D'ah here mah name called?

Let Mathew brang es nife tu tha gunfite, but weze gotta figur owt how tu score em....One throw per stage= maybe one hit and 23 misses. Or du we lit im run downrange an lit em stab each targit....an iffn weze du lit em run downrange an stab em du we call cold range fer em, naw we kant du thit, soze weze izza gonna fine owt how fas ee kin run wit thit nife ee kepes tawkin bout...be a grate man o man schute owt!!! "run Mathew run"....

Ferball, shame u taint gonna make et agin,,,,,

shyanne, whuze brangun gunz tu the gunfite, Coolpeppah

Heee Haaa Mr.Cowpecker Sir..Knowin how much Matthew likes us Yankees ,He'll probly add 5 Seconds for each hit.. :huh:

mingo, so, he'll still jus have a nife!! and tha problem is???????????????????????????????

Shyanne Cowpeppah

mingo, so, he'll still jus have a nife!! and tha problem is???????????????????????????????

Shyanne Cowpeppah

It's a gettin closer..........to reckonin time boys..........load em up.

Blood Washed(who's countin the days....tictoctictoc......hmmm kinda sounds like Cheyenne shootin...tictoctictoc)

Heee Haaa Mr Cowpecker Sir.. There's no problem I'm just Smilein ta my self.. :rolleyes: some of them there Ohia FCD's has got the problem..specially when I show up at the match.. :P

Heee Haaa Mr Cowpecker Sir.. There's no problem I'm just Smilein ta my self.. :rolleyes: some of them there Ohia FCD's has got the problem..specially when I show up at the match.. :P

Ah, now wait a minute....nobody told me you was a comin. We posted height requirements and restrictions and all....just like Disneyland does for the rides. Somebody musta screwed up somewhere..... dang....what to do....Oh, well, I guess if you've got your app in we'll let you show up and shoot.....lol.

KK

Ah, now wait a minute....nobody told me you was a comin. We posted height requirements and restrictions and all....just like Disneyland does for the rides. Somebody musta screwed up somewhere..... dang....what to do....Oh, well, I guess if you've got your app in we'll let you show up and shoot.....lol.

KK

KK, Ar u gonna lowur tha tabuls an winders? Or git a stule fer Mingo to caree wit im? :lol:

Shyanne :P

Heee Haaa KK.. Like my Dear Departed Dad use ta say "Son ya don't go to a Whore house ta play checkers" :blush:

Heee Haaa Blood Washed.. WHY is he being so Quite ;)

This jist aint right..............no trash talk er thretenin from The mighty horse theef..Montana Long Hair ????????

Lil Sis....Give him that computer back.

I better git to drifirin.

Blood Washed

Perhaps he's going to let his pistols do the speaking for him? :)

Perhaps he's going to let his pistols do the speaking for him? :)

An wut fun es thit? :blush: Taint no preshure iffn ya taint gotta liv up tu yur tawk ^_^ an boy iz Izza feelun tha preshure :lol:

but thin iffn Ize waz kwiet folk wud thin I waz sik.

cc

Heee Haaa Mr Cowpecker Sir .. Ifin ya want ta know the truth,MOST people think your sick anyway.. :huh: Sepin for a few of them Ohia cowboys.. :unsure: Its time for me to take my meds.. :P

Way ta go Gunner, come an git us ya murderin skunk.!!!!!!!!!

Blood Washed(tryin ta figure out where ta put the gourd)

Blud, aftur tha awards Iwl lit yu put et en my car iffn ya ast reel nice like :rolleyes:;)

Shyanne Coolpeppah

Oh what can I say....good or bad...its time to show ya's that another outa-state-Michigandifornian feller can.....ummmmm....yup, gonna get there.... :D

GG

Gunner; Just pay these heethans no never mind. Cheyenne dresses funny, Blood Washed prays a lot, Mingo laughs most of the time and Dawg, well, he's just Dawg. What counts is at the end of the day you'll be a smilin cause we will have a ball. The first time you meet the Mighty Furball you'll probably wet yourself as most pards do. CC Top will blind you with his haircut....I mean shave....and I'll be a meetin people for the first time since I've quit a drinkin....lol.

KK

Heee Haaa Gunner.. I know what ya are a thinkin and ya don't want your mouth ta overload your a$$.. :huh: Ya got nothin ta be afeared of.. I've seen most of those Fellers shoot..You have nothin ta worry about.. ;)

Hey, some of us are already rehearsing our excuses.

1. Couldn't see the targets thru the Pale Rider smoke screen

2. Ate too many of Mingo's "Dawg Stopper" Potatoes & couldn't shoot fast

3. I wuz blinded by the sequins on Culpepper's shirt.

4. Duck of Death said "Boo" while I was shootin & that threw me off my rhythm

5. Too much sun glare -- couldn't see the targets clearly

6. Raindrops got in my eyes

7. Just met the Mighty Furball & wet myself

8. CC took his hat off & I was temporarily blinded by the glare

9. Frenchy wuz shooting on the next stage. All I could hear was bangs, but no clangs. It distracted me.

10. Was weighed down by too many of Travelin Kid's biscuits & gravy & couldn't hit nuthin -- Think he poisoned me

& that's just a partial list

--Dawg

Heee Haaa P Dawg.. I don't need no Stinkin excuesses.. :unsure:

Heee Haaa Duck Of Death.. ya best get ta praticein.. :blink:

Archived