SASS Wire Forum

13 Stages-Koruption in Paradise-Who's a comin?

Korupt Karl

Heck Fire Blood Washed after the woopin you gave me and ol Toon today your a shoo in for that gourd. I aint been beat that bad in a while. You sure are peakin at the right time. Its a good thing I don't have to shoot agianst you in the JW cat. I don't think I would stand a chance. All you guys shootin in the Pale rider Cat. had better change your cat now and save the woopin Ol BW is going to put on ya.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pale Rider

Pale Rider consists of main match cartridge pistols and lever action rifle of 40 Caliber and above (38-40 on up). For bullet weights of 200 grs or more, a black powder charge of 25 grs by volume (1.6 cc's) is required. For 38-40, a bullet weight of 180 grs is permitted; however, the black powder charge is increased to a minimum of 30 grs by volume (2.0 cc's). 12 gauge shotgun only; minimum charge is 60 grs (4.0 cc's) and 1 1/8 oz of shot.

Pale Rider is shot gunfighter style, although a duelist category may be offered, depending on the number of entries for the match.

I copied the above from the Indiana Black Powder Guild site,,,,,,,,this is what we're using for Pale Rider right????

Just double checkin,

Blood Washed

Heck Fire Blood Washed after the woopin you gave me and ol Toon today your a shoo in for that gourd. I aint been beat that bad in a while. You sure are peakin at the right time. Its a good thing I don't have to shoot agianst you in the JW cat. I don't think I would stand a chance. All you guys shootin in the Pale rider Cat. had better change your cat now and save the woopin Ol BW is going to put on ya.

Yu goanna pull thit hogleg or wistle Dixie???? tha's how Iza feelun bout anee threat of a wuppun.... :lol:

Reddy willun an abule fer anee wuppon y'all kin dish owt. ;)

Shayanne, luken tu put tha wuppun own tham inddy boyz, Coolpeppah :D

Heee Haaa Blood Washin..Its divided into two seprete groups Them that shoot with a gun in each hand Pale-Rider Gunfighter..For the goard.. and them that shoot" droolist" one gun ata time Pale-Rider.. :blush: One handed of course..There is no sqaw-grippin in the Pale-Rider ..

I will not be shootin Pale -Rider for awhile(Doc's orders)I'll still shoot the 44-40's with lighter loads :blush: I have not gone to the "Poof-Tinkers"like ol toon yet but It mat be in the cards.. :unsure:

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa Blood Washed .. Can ya hear it ,that clicky ,clicky ,click comein from Ohia.. :unsure: And then there is a Great Silence on the wire.. ^_^ or is that the sound of FEAR.. :huh:

Heeee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa Blood Washed .. Can ya hear it ,that clicky ,clicky ,click comein from Ohia.. :unsure: And then there is a Great Silence on the wire.. ^_^ or is that the sound of FEAR.. :huh:

I think you hit something Crazy Mingo...............they are dry firin, no time fer typing.

Scaredy Cats, HeeHeeee!!!!!!!!!

Blood Washed

Well, while you were watchin TV yesterday, Duke & the Dawg were out shootin.

Rained all day.

Thunder & OO Buck-sized hail.

We wuz makin smoke.

Duke wuz dialed in.

I think he's got yer number Mingo.

So, while yer watchin TV today, Duke & the Dawg are dryin out our gunz & gettin 'em all oiled up.

Maybe loadin sum more ammo to.

We'll be ready fer ya.

--Dawg

But you take off to FL while the rest of us shoot.

I agree....I did bail out on you, but I shot a lot of Jan, Feb before and still shoot the Nov Dec when its cold enough most clubs are closed. I'm just bein practical....lol.

KK

Heee Haaa P Dawg.. Watch TV I don't watch no stinkin TV.. :mellow: I had to work this weekend..ta pay for GAS so I can come to the shoot.. :lol: I'm off for next two weeks getting my hand worked on..Don't worry Duck of Death I can still whoop ya one handed.. ;) its the middle finger on the left hand,it stays locked closed..A few weeks back at a shoot, I picked the rifle up and slamed the forarm down on my locked stink finger,and I started ta cry like a little girl.. :blush: The RO asked me if that was a "Gammer" trick I learnt fron Shyanne Cowpecker.. :o

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo

Sorry to hear about your misfortune with your hand. Hope everything works out well for ya.

Tell you what I'll do.I'll tie one hand behind my back and shoot double duelist. You can pick the hand.

Take care pard

"The Duck of Death"

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo

Sorry to hear about your misfortune with your hand. Hope everything works out well for ya.

Tell you what I'll do.I'll tie one hand behind my back and shoot double duelist. You can pick the hand.

Take care pard

"The Duck of Death"

duke, yu know Ize got yur back,,,,but,,,,,, how are u goin tu tie one hand behind yur back AND shoot double duelist?

Shayanne, gonna brang tha mail, Coolpeppah

duke, yu know Ize got yur back,,,,but,,,,,, how are u goin tu tie one hand behind yur back AND shoot double duelist?

Shayanne, gonna brang tha mail, Coolpeppah

How is he gonna shoot the long guns????

Mingo....with his confidence...you best try the nice guy attitude fer a while....least till the shoot..HaaHaa

yo-Cheyenne ....since yer bringin the mail ----fetch along my tax refund .....

Blood Washed (who really is after the gourd)

Kin you boys hole it down - ahm tryin' ta konsintrate. Ah nose ah'm tryin - mah wife tole me ah'm da most tryin person she nose.

CR

I wint an luked in tha check book to see wen Ize hed sint en mine pesos for tha match.....much tu my shagrin Ize hed not wrote a chack an thus had not mailed et en. soze i luke tu take care o thit tumorree.

I tu is royalty, Ize is a chiid of tha King, tho et times the prodigal son...I've got a mansion reserved thit sits on streets of gold. Which begs tha question, why in the world du we try so hard to stay here?

Shyanne, Warsht in the Blood, Coolpeppah

I wint an luked in tha check book to see wen Ize hed sint en mine pesos for tha match.....much tu my shagrin Ize hed not wrote a chack an thus had not mailed et en. soze i luke tu take care o thit tumorree.

I tu is royalty, Ize is a chiid of tha King, tho et times the prodigal son...I've got a mansion reserved thit sits on streets of gold. Which begs tha question, why in the world du we try so hard to stay here?

Now don't be trying ta steal my alias.

Blood Washed(wonderin if Spitoon shined thet gourd yet?)

Heee Haaa Blood Washed ..I have been USEING my Nice Guy attitude.. :unsure: But now its time to get Mean.. I'm talkin like dog kickin mean.. :o Be sides he hasn't even sent his app in yet..

Heee Haaa Duck Of Death..Ya don't have ta cut me any slack I'm just a "Cripply" old Man Thats gona give ya a Two Day Whoopin at the Pass.. :huh: The operation went well..Thank You..Left Hand should be heeled before the match.. ;)

Heee Haaa Shyanne Cowpecker sir..I gots my hand bandage up like a boxers.. :blink: Hopefully you can give The Duck Of Death some of Gamer Advice Becouse he's gona need it.. :P I'm not comeing to the pass to loose..So ya best sprinkel him with your Prairie Fairie Picksie Dust.. :D

Cheyenne,

Ah thot ah wuz gittin' old! Gettin' ta whar ah kain't 'meber whut ah fergot :wacko:

We stay cuz we's supposed ta - da anser come later. Ah'm shore it's wurth da wate.

CR

Ain't all this trash talkin fun!

Hey Sootlords (& smokeless shooters too!)

Lookin fer a good time?

Come to Paradise Pass May 13-15.

Best darn shoot going & Best $50 yule ever spend.

--Dawg

You bunch of Yankees...all hat and no cattle!

I'll let my shooting speak for me instead of flapping my pie hole!

:blink: on no...not another 'hat' thread :D

GG ~ :FlagAm:

We got us sum Yankees comin' frum da west - ya best git sum extry ammo - we iz tuff!

Doan fergit da side matches! Long range dang near anything ya got!

C (whut reeeellly wants da Gord) R

Heee Haaa Matthew Duncan..now heres one thing I do know.. When the Yankees leave the Pass they are takein the GOLD with them.. :P And there'll be some Southern Boys sayin Dammit they did it AGAIN.. ;)

Heee Haaa Blood Washed..Have ya talked Shyanne Cowpecker into sprinkling ya with some of his Majic "prairie fairie picksie dust" :D I'm sure he has plenty.. :P

Heee Haaa P Dawg..I was wonderin do ya think you could find Rye and let him know that I'll be in town (Paradice Pass)May 13-15.. :P

For some of you who know what you are shootin....kewl ....for others, here are some of the special categories. Of course you can shoot Frontier Cartridge, Frontier Cartridge Duelist and:

From time to time, special categories are offered based on requests of the members or the Board. If there are at least 3 shooters who have submitted their Official Entry forms by May 1, 2010, the following special categories will also be offered. Other experimental categories are encouraged with prior approval of the Board and so long as deemed safe by the Range Master.

Pale Rider

Pale Rider consists of main match cartridge pistols and lever action rifle of 40 Caliber and above (38-40 on up). For bullet weights of 200 grs or more, a black powder charge of 25 grs by volume (1.6 cc's) is required. For 38-40, a bullet weight of 180 grs is permitted; however, the black powder charge is increased to a minimum of 30 grs by volume (2.0 cc's). 12 gauge shotgun only; minimum charge is 60 grs (4.0 cc's) and 1 1/8 oz of shot.

Pale Rider is shot gunfighter style, although a duelist category may be offered, depending on the number of entries for the match.

Plainsman

Plainsman consists of Cap & Ball revolvers, shot duelist style, a lever-action or double barrel shotgun, and a single shot pistol or rifle caliber rifle. Please do not load heavy rifle rounds to minimize damage to the match targets. Plainsman will fire approximately half of the otherwise required stage rifle rounds.

Josey Wales

Josey Wales participants will shoot 4 SASS main match revolvers and a double barrel or lever action shotgun. No rifle is required for this category. Revolvers may be shot duelist or gunfighter, 10 shots at the pistol targets and 10 shots at the rifle targets. Gunfighter style may only be utilized from revolvers secured in straight hang holsters from opposite sides of the body, or safely staged on props.

Renegade

Renegade consists of pistols and shotgun (no 97's) and a rifle caliber rifle shot from the shoulder. Like Plainsman, rifles will fire approximately half of the otherwise required stage rifle rounds. No heavy rifle loads, please!

Wild Bunch

Wild Bunch shooters will substitute a 1911-style pistol and 2 magazines loaded with 5 rounds each for their main match revolvers. An 1898 Krag-Jorgenson rifle may be used in lieu of a rifle caliber rifle (5 shots required) or main match pistol caliber rifle (10 shots required). Any SASS legal main match shotgun may be utilized.

The mayor and I want to thank Cowboy Rick for the side match scenarios and long range.....Prairie Dawg wrote some outstanding stages for the main match and Travelin Kid is doing the scenarios for the night shoot. Things work well when you have good help. Katie and Padre are doing the scores and Padre is doing the badges.

We have cartridge screwdrivers for first place in category and special Ind BP Guild commemorative coins for the top places awarded in each category.

The real prize is one of the most fun events you can attend.....and it's because of the people.

Blood Washed, Duece, CC, Rick, Toon, and Prairie Dawg and all the rest. I have been let down by the weak a$$ trash talkin.... and if Furball comes out of hibernation and gives you a taste of his specail trash....you'll all be ashamed.

So, Blood Washed.....you best be a prayin. Duece work on that weak left hand, CC....you're gonna be blinded by the sequins on your shirt. Rick.....probably will be hungover, Toon.....will have a couple of train wrecks..... so's I got a word for all of you....

PRACTICE or you'll be holding your lunch in your hands instead of the guord.....

KK

Well now, KK has finally awakeunt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sequins????????? Dunt no bout sequins fer this heer schute......wif aawl tha smoke Imma brangun uze wudn't see em anyhows.

shyanne, whoze gootta go git up on the roof, Coolpeppah

Well now, KK has finally awakeunt!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sequins????????? Dunt no bout sequins fer this heer schute......wif aawl tha smoke Imma brangun uze wudn't see em anyhows.

shyanne, whoze gootta go git up on the roof, Coolpeppah

Hope ya don't git all wrinkley and dried up from the sun, might affect your speed.

Blood Washed

Heee Haaa Blood Washed..Do ya hear that ..listen..click................................click...........................click...........................................click.....................................click..... Is that Matthew Duncan dry firein.. :blush:

Heee Haaa Duck Of Death.. Where are ya :huh:

Archived