SASS Wire Forum

13 Stages-Koruption in Paradise-Who's a comin?

Korupt Karl

Manatee,

Must be something like being over the hill. Ya make it to the top, start down the other side, they don't see ya no more. I do believe I see a tear coming out of that left eye.

Blood Washed

That ain't a tear....I believe that's the eyeball.

KK

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was lookin' over the website and went to the Members roster.

sniff* I guess I ain't a member any more......even though it was supposed ta be a lifetime membership

Jest goes ta show that ain't nothin forever

sniff*

You'll be member number one when they git this straightened out. Nun o this wudda happened if not for your efforts!

CR

oh sure, go give tha ole sea cow simpathie.........I dunt git nun..........cours i dunt deesurve et eethur....

Lukin forwert to seeun evun thit ole sea cow agin....but nooooo simpathie....

Cheyenne, who taint tu shy, Coolpeppah

IF'N YA AINT COME'N THEN YA IS YELLLA !!!!!!!!!!!!!

C.C. JUST STIR'N THE POT TOP !!!

I was lookin' over the website and went to the Members roster.

sniff* I guess I ain't a member any more......even though it was supposed ta be a lifetime membership

Jest goes ta show that ain't nothin forever

sniff*

Would you believe your written script for 2 cents wasn't accepted at the bank because it was payable in Yankee? No? :mellow:

Would you believe it took the stage (USPS) 5 years to deliver your'n application? No? :mellow:

Would you believe if you click "Refresh" your name would appear on the membership list? No? You didn't try it did ya! ;)

I believe his Koruptness hired webhand is sincerely apologetic for the error and has corrected the grievous omission. :( (hat in hand).

Pale Rider?? Tryin' to refresh my memory. That's shootin' 250 grainers over full case triple 7 in .45 colt. That's a question not a statement. Not sure what my schedule's like yet, but the 14th of may is my Boithday! Shootin' would make a good celebration. So, mebbe one of you pards publish the Pale Rider requirements.

Pale Rider?? Tryin' to refresh my memory. That's shootin' 250 grainers over full case triple 7 in .45 colt. That's a question not a statement. Not sure what my schedule's like yet, but the 14th of may is my Boithday! Shootin' would make a good celebration. So, mebbe one of you pards publish the Pale Rider requirements.

Hey Max,

Click here http://korruptkarl.com/ and you'll find the info you are lookin for. Hope ya can make it.

Blood Washed

Large bore caliber (those starting with a .4)

200 grain or higher

Full charge of black powder or substitute

Gunfighter or Double Duelist shooting style

Spittoon

Hey Max,

Click here http://korruptkarl.com/ and you'll find the info you are lookin for. Hope ya can make it.

Blood Washed

http://www.korruptkarl.com/matchrules.htm Max, the above link from Bloodwashed takes you to the website and this one takes you to the specialty categories. Hope you can make it and we can celebrate with you.

KK

Come on over and join the fun - hell, we'll even sing Happy Birthday to ya!

CR

Max:

Maybe yer birthday present will be a hand-painted gourd!

See ya in May.

--Dawg

Jest trying to irritate ya Blood Washed!

My wife, the lovely Dakota Skipper :wub: , sez I'm good at that!

--Dawg

Jest trying to irritate ya Blood Washed!

My wife, the lovely Dakota Skipper :wub: , sez I'm good at that!

--Dawg

Hey Prarie Dawg my wife thinks i'm mean. She works as a correctional officer at a mens prison and was once asked by an unruley offender Miss G why are you so mean? Her response was (If you had been married to my husban as long as I have you'd be mean too).I guess she is talking about my younger days??????? :lol::lol::lol:

Why Max comon and we'll hep yu cellabrate yur burthdey!!! But..........dunt spect no prsents such aza gourd, thet's gonna take a nok down drag out gunfite!!!

Oh and din't yall here? yur wate is whut determines bollit wate, soze I gits tu shute 175graners, sum o u otters may hav tu shute sumthin a lil hevier. an tha's the truf!!!!

Cheyenne, hue wuzza thinnin et hed bin a tad bit kwiet, Coolpeppeh

Thanks to PW Padre....He will be a makin the badges for the shoot. If ya can get that app in so's you can have one with your name on it instead of just one of the plain ones. Response has been good. Lookin forward to it.

KK

Hey Gunner,

Don't worry about keeping up with us, most of us talk a lot faster than we shoot......and we miss tooo!!!

Blood Washed (future gourd pollisher)

Why tha's mitey nice o u Blood Warshed, :lol: wen I take thit goufd home i wanna set it on tha dash and use et aza reervew mirror.... ;)

Cheyenne, who wunts tu see his reflecsshun en et tu, :P Coolpeppah

Why tha's mitey nice o u Blood Warshed, :lol: wen I take thit goufd home i wanna set it on tha dash and use et aza reervew mirror.... ;)

Cheyenne, who wunts tu see his reflecsshun en et tu, :P Coolpeppah

Now wait a minute here, I'm shinin it up fer me....however iffn by some wierd happening you should win it....yu have Korupt Karl hand it ta me so's I can shine it all up fer ye.........OK

Just cuz I am a nice feller.............don't fergit now.

Blood Washed(who needs to pick his frazes more wizely)Heeee Heeee

Now wait a minute here, I'm shinin it up fer me....however iffn by some wierd happening you should win it....yu have Korupt Karl hand it ta me so's I can shine it all up fer ye.........OK

Just cuz I am a nice feller.............don't fergit now.

Blood Washed(who needs to pick his frazes more wizely)Heeee Heeee

Iwl brang tha wax!!!!!

cheyenne :lol:

Iwl brang tha wax!!!!!

cheyenne :lol:

Aw .. u gyze is so nice ta do dat fer me :wub: Cain't tell ya how much it meens :D

No matter hu winz - itsa gunna be gud ta see Chenennie Culpacker and da rest o' dem boyz. Bloodwarshed - ahm tyin da buffalo target on yer waste :P

Brang yer long gunz - we gonna have some fun on da long range 2 :excl:

CR

Aw .. u gyze is so nice ta do dat fer me :wub: Cain't tell ya how much it meens :D

No matter hu winz - itsa gunna be gud ta see Chenennie Culpacker and da rest o' dem boyz. Bloodwarshed - ahm tyin da buffalo target on yer waste :P

Brang yer long gunz - we gonna have some fun on da long range 2 :excl:

CR

Cowboy Rick, seeing how your match rifle is over five feet tall, I really have to wonder what your long range guns look like!

Spittoon

Store bought 45 black powder load have arrived.

Just finished hand loading a few extra.

Now I'm wondering if or with what to clean the guns with after/during the match :unsure:

Store bought 45 black powder load have arrived.

Just finished hand loading a few extra.

Now I'm wondering if or with what to clean the guns with after/during the match :unsure:

Hey Matthew,

If yer goin fer the gourd then yer best bet fer cleanin them is peanut butter.

Blood Washed

Hey Matthew,

If yer goin fer the gourd then yer best bet fer cleanin them is peanut butter.

Blood Washed

Gourd? I don't think so... I'm aiming for the bottom top ten...

Mathew, bottom ten? Yule have to fite off Blood Warshed, Cowboy Rick, Spittoon, and Crazy Mingo for that honor.. :lol:

Doc, welcome to tha foray......twill b gud tu see yu, tis bin awhile.. :rolleyes:

Blood Warshed, back up??? I dunt nede no stinking back up!!! :blink: I gots Prairie Dawg for that, an a mitey fine job he does! :P

Twill be a fine time!

cheyenne, who knows heze got a targit on hiz bak, :o Coolpeppah

;):FlagAm:

Heee Haaa.. Hay Hay Hay Mr. Cowpecker Sir how'd I get draged into your Trash Talk..Are you saying that I'm going ta be on bottom ten list :mellow: Well ifin so there'll be 6 or 8 Ohoian fellers under me.. ;) Thats mighty big talk comeing from a fancy,sparkling,dressed Prarie Fairy.. :huh:

Heee Haaaa Doc .. I seem to remember the last time you and K.K. got toghter ya lost your beard.. :lol:

Hee Haaa Crazy Mingo(WHO IS NOT GOING TO BE ON THE BOTTOM 10) :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa.. Hay Hay Hay Mr. Cowpecker Sir how'd I get draged into your Trash Talk..Are you saying that I'm going ta be on bottom ten list :mellow: Well ifin so there'll be 6 or 8 Ohoian fellers under me.. ;) Thats mighty big talk comeing from a fancy,sparkling,dressed Prarie Fairy.. :huh:

Heee Haaaa Doc .. I seem to remember the last time you and K.K. got toghter ya lost your beard.. :lol:

Hee Haaa Crazy Mingo(WHO IS NOT GOING TO BE ON THE BOTTOM 10) :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Hey Crazy Mingo,

I do believe that's whut he done went and said.................but he was a pullin yer chain..........

BTT,

Blood Washed

Pulling his chain???????????? yea, u mite say thit, I onliest pik on folk Ize Akshulee lak!

Heer thit KK, I gess u gotta beeeeeeeeeeeeegggggggggg dose acomin......u gonna shute GF or squaw????

Oh yea, twunt be no fancy clothes fer thisun, I think,,,,,well,,,,,,,,maybe,,,,,,,wats clean......uh, Ize awlful purdy wen I dress up,,,,uh well er........PaleriderGFBW hmmmmmm :lol:

Lak Izw sed bfour, this iz gonna be a gudun...

Shyanne, whu taint afert o no wun ^_^;) , Coolpeppah

Archived