SASS Wire Forum

13 Stages-Koruption in Paradise-Who's a comin?

Korupt Karl

We are gettin close. Who's a comin? This is a state blackpowder shoot, but SMOKELESS is allowed with awards. http://korruptkarl.com/ Application: http://korruptkarl.com/entry-form.html

Side matches, night shoot, Sat dinner, Griswold breakfast....all included in $50 match fee.

MAY 13-FRIDAY SIDE MATCHES

FRIDAY Night 3 STAGES OF NIGHT SHOOT The three stages are a stand alone competition

MAY 14-SATURDAY 6 STAGES

SATURDAY NIGHT-DINNER INCLUDED

MAY 15-SUNDAY-GRISWOLD BREAKFAST

SUNDAY-4 STAGES

AWARDS

Cutter's Raiders Paradise Pass is the location for the Indiana BP Shoot http://korruptkarl.com/ . We are scheduled for side matches on Friday the 13th with main match of 6 stages on Sat and 4 on Sunday. We will have a three stage night shoot on Friday night. Stages 1-3 are fully lighted. We tried this at the Indiana State Shoot and everyone had a blast.

Smokeless is welcome if you don't want to shoot BP and we will have separate awards. Free dry camping.

Saturday night meal will be included as usual and Cowboy Rick, Prairie Dawg and Travelin Kid are going to help with stage writing. As usual it will be a blast.

Last Years overall winner was Black Tom and Ruby Red. BP Winner was Cheyenne Culpepper.

A big thank you to Manatee for starting this BP shoot and for all the effort he put into it. I will be relying on him for advice as we continue on with this great shoot.

See ya at the Koruption in Paradise.

Email me if you have questions: kptkarl@msn.com ps: IF YOU NEED AN ELECTRIC HOOKUP FOR YOUR TRAILER-$10 FOR THE WEEKEND....PM ME WITH A PHONE NUMBER AND I CAN CONFIRM YOU A SPOT. IF YOU LOOK ON THE LAYOUT BEHIND THE CABINS NEAR LONGRANGE THERE IS A ROW OF HOOKUPS WITH A VIEW OVER THE LAKE AND THE RANGE. http://www.cuttersra...tter-stages.htm

As of this morning, electrical hook up requests will be put on an alternate list as we cannot guarantee. I have hookups in place for: Hundred X, Boss Outlaw, Midnight, Furball, Cowboy Rick, Cheyenne Culpepper, Duece Stevens, Crazy Mingo and Hondo Dan....and cabins for Manatee, Mathew Duncan and yours truly.

Thanks

KK

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well...............................................................

The Dawg will be there again (I've been to every one & I ain't gonna start missing now)

I'm gonna take #1 in the Josey Wales category, shootin my 7 1/2" .45 caliber USFAs at the pistol targets and my 12" ROAs at them rifle targets.

Won't get there til late friday evening--probably gonna miss the BP nite shoot--bummer, but at least I'm comin'.

This is a good one folks.

Can't wait!

--Dawg

Another hand delivered entry from CR will arive on Sat.

Griswald Breakfast alone is worth the trip! All that shootin' is just gravey :D

CR

We are gettin close. Who's a comin? This is a state blackpowder shoot, but SMOKELESS is allowed with awards. http://korruptkarl.com/

Side matches, night shoot, Sat dinner, Griswold breakfast....all included in $50 match fee.

MAY 13-FRIDAY SIDE MATCHES

FRIDAY Night 3 STAGES OF NIGHT SHOOT

MAY 14-SATURDAY 6 STAGES

SATURDAY NIGHT-DINNER INCLUDED

MAY 15-SUNDAY-GRISWOLD BREAKFAST

SUNDAY-4 STAGES

AWARDS

Cutter's Raiders Paradise Pass is the location for the Indiana BP Shoot http://korruptkarl.com/ . We are scheduled for side matches on Friday the 13th with main match of 6 stages on Sat and 4 on Sunday. We will have a three stage night shoot on Friday night. Stages 1-3 are fully lighted. We tried this at the Indiana State Shoot and everyone had a blast.

Smokeless is welcome if you don't want to shoot BP and we will have separate awards. Free dry camping.

Saturday night meal will be included as usual and Cowboy Rick, Prairie Dawg and Travelin Kid are going to help with stage writing. As usual it will be a blast.

Last Years overall winner was Black Tom and Ruby Red. BP Winner was Cheyenne Culpepper.

A big thank you to Manatee for starting this BP shoot and for all the effort he put into it. I will be relying on him for advice as we continue on with this great shoot.

See ya at the Koruption in Paradise.

Email me if you have questions: kptkarl@msn.com

Thanks

KK

I'll be bring'in the entry and dough this Saturday too. Can't go for the Gourd (I'm the current keeper of the Gourd) and can't abide by the Josey Wales...so this low level Jedi has got one goal, have a black powder gunfighter good time! See ya there! :P

Which category is the gourd for. Pale Rider, Pale Rider GF, Josey Wales or something else?

Sounds like another "Contender" in the making! :o

CR

To those with a good memory.....

Who won Josey Wales the first year?

I won it in 2008

Frenchy won it in 2009

Who won it last year?

Enquiring minds wanna know.

--Dawg

To those with a good memory.....

Who won Josey Wales the first year?

I won it in 2008

Frenchy won it in 2009

Who won it last year?

Enquiring minds wanna know.

--Dawg

was it Bloodwashed?

Crazy Mingo?

Cheyenne

Cheyenne--That's a painful memory to bring back.

Like salting a fresh wound.

However, it did change my approach to this game & I will never make that mistake again.

--Dawg

OK, I'm confused.

Is this the 4th or 5th Annual for the IBPG?

KK's post said 5th, application on Web page says 4th.

--Dawg

Hondo Dan:

It will be nice to shoot with you & Miss Elaineous again.

See ya there

--Dawg

hmmmm, Izzaa Max goanna play er not.....? Think Iwl drag owt tha rugers soon.... I thin thar feelun neeglecktit....

Praire Dawg, yu jus du lak Iz taut u an yule du fine! Awl tham othurs ar jus wannabeeessssssssssss.....be rathur cule tu sweepe et twutnt et?

Kin I tent wit u?

Cheyenne

Yep, you can tent with me.

Wanna drive together too?

I'll be leaving about 4-4:30 Friday afternoon.

Won't get in to Paradise Pass until 9:30-10-ish.

--Dawg

We'll talk. I may go thrus a.m....

Cheyenne

OK, I'm confused.

--Dawg

If the second one is the first annual (anniversary), then this is the fourth annual. If it started as an annual event and the first one counts, then this is the fifth annual. Does that clear it up?

CR

Thanks Rick fer clearin that up :wacko:

Gonna finally get to shootin this Saturday -- Whew! but is has been a long Winter.

--Dawg

OK, so I got me the 12" ROAs last year.

Picked up a coupla R&D conversion cylinders for 'em.

Just had the rim recesses opened up a bit for Schofields

Got 'em back today.

Folks who know me know I don't care to shoot cap guns in the rain.

So now I got me a 2-way system.

Cap guns if its dry & conversions if it rains.

Too Much Fun!

--Dawg

OK, I'm confused.

--Dawg

To cut costs they are using last years application ...

Well, Beins I'm new to the website thing and I've got a guy who is kind enough to help me, I takes what I can gets. This is the fifth annual or the second 4th annual, but most importantly, it's the next fun time of shootin at Cutter's.

KK

Me and the rest of the Yukon Clan plan on being there and we can't hardly wait. We got our camper back up there and set and even tried it out this last weekend. Great camping weather! Getting to shoot JW this weekend was alot of fun too. Great Pistol practice! I can't wait till May!!!!!

Me and the rest of the Yukon Clan plan on being there and we can't hardly wait. We got our camper back up there and set and even tried it out this last weekend. Great camping weather! Getting to shoot JW this weekend was alot of fun too. Great Pistol practice! I can't wait till May!!!!!

You keep shootin' like that and they'll change it to Josey Yukon or Frenchy Wales catagory! Gotta keep an eye on that scoundrel Blood Washed. If he hits 'em that fast without looking, whut's he gonna do with his eyes open???

CR

I was lookin' over the website and went to the Members roster.

sniff* I guess I ain't a member any more......even though it was supposed ta be a lifetime membership

Jest goes ta show that ain't nothin forever

sniff*

sniff* I guess I ain't a member any more......even though it was supposed ta be a lifetime membership

sniff*

Manatee,

Must be something like being over the hill. Ya make it to the top, start down the other side, they don't see ya no more. I do believe I see a tear coming out of that left eye.

Blood Washed

sniff*

Sorry, I'm not sure what happened....but dry them eyes cause you are my hero and you''ll always be welcome. When I meet with my webmaster I'll be sure to get your name back on the ranks.

KK

Archived