SASS Wire Forum

I do hope everyone can make it

Goody, SASS #26190

Just a quick reminder about the shoot this Saturday at Fort Parker. We would love to see everyone there, smiling, carrying on and just generally acting a fool.

http://sassnet.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=162830

http://www.oldfortparkerpatriots.com/

We can't make it Saturday, but me and my better half will be there Sunday to shoot and contribute to the building fund. If you are there we will try to shoot on your posse, haven't had any one harass me in a while. Owen

We can't make it Saturday, but me and my better half will be there Sunday to shoot and contribute to the building fund. If you are there we will try to shoot on your posse, haven't had any one harass me in a while. Owen

Look forward to having her on my posse, you? Not so much. ;)

Look forward to having her on my posse, you? Not so much.

Be nice, I know where the range is and she don't, of course you could swing by the house and get her. She's probably tired of riding with me after 28 years of it. See y'all Sunday, hope you have a good turn out on Saturday, Owen.

Nichols

You need to try to make it so we can make plans for Landrun. You know, chasing all the purty OK womens!!!!!!!!

Two Gun

So far so good....As far as chasing pretty women, I am bringing the prettiset with me, "House 6" will be in attendance. Do you have your posse assignmnet yet???? I'm shooting with the Shortgrass Ranger posse., I think there are 20 so far.

Magnolia Blossom has a prior commitment, yes you may all start crying, but I will be there so that's almost as good right? Ha even I don't believe that. Should be a great weekend of shooting. Love to support a club that knows how to treat shooters right. I think we may have us a gunfight:) But ya'll better be scared when that little dictator with his nuclear rifle shows up, Opie and I are gunna be looking down and over our shoulders (you know how hard that is?)

Waterloo

I would love to come--Fort Parker is a great shoot--but I have family commitments that will keep me from shooting anywhere this weekend. Hate it when that happens, but sometimes you have to take care of the real life stuff.

Yep, I will be shooting with Brisco, Kiamichi, Tonic kid, and the Great Billy Boots.

.......OK, if we cant chase the women folk, how about boozing it up at Brisco's tent.....huh, can we can we??????

woooo hooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Two Gun

That we can do....too easy :D

The dictator aka leprekahn aka Rattlesnake has been dry firing the $&@@" out of his gins tonight. It's gonna be a gunfight for sure! Lookin forward to seeing everyone!

Martini's or with tonic? :rolleyes:

:lol: Hang onto your hats folks! Op is really CLEANING the guns right now! It may be a gunfight after all!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nevertheless its gonna be a hoot! :lol:

It is so great to see the replies on this. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Blind Bob is supposed to be out brailing the range tomorrow to get it ready for

the match. Just thought I would remind all, we are going to shoot all day saturday.

If it's pistol caliber, we will have a side match for it.

See all saturday Reckon

BTT

BTT...headed down in the morning folks last chance come support the fort.

Blind Bob is already down there...frankly dont know how he made it cause he's blind.

Oh well weather is going to be perfect in the 80's, so come on down.

sid

Archived