SASS Wire Forum

WARNING, WARNING

Cypress Sun

A warning to all shooters between Florida and Indiana, Korrupt Karl is headed your way. After the attempted maiming of a completely innocent TO today, Karl has been exiled from the State of Florida until further notice. The incident occured after the observant TO told Karl that a shotgun target was still up. Karl did not re-engage the target and then proceeded to use the butt of his rifle to hit the TO between the legs. The TO suffered grievious injury to his........well you get the picture.

I'm sure that Karl will try to tell all that the shotgun target was a swinger........regardless of that fact, it was still up. Be scared, very scared.......Korrupt (Nut Buster) Karl is headed you way.

Cypress Sun

As an added insult, Korrupt Kart attempted in evoke the "FORCE" on me, Cypress SAM, during the last stage. His rifle, possibly previously contaminated by the actions against Cypress Sun, wouldn't work and drove him farther into oblivion. This was caused by a joint effort by Wyatt and me in reflecting the FORCE back onto KK. This resulted in KK being literally slaughtered in the match by more than .09 seconds.

The obvious result of this is that Korrupt Karl has been driven NORTH by his devious attempt at using the FORCE on an experienced practitioner and having it backfire.

He will probably be stopping by Tennessee to get some coaching in use of the FORCE.

I will come up with something more eloquent later.

For now Sam and I beat KK like a dog that peed on new carpet.

As for the shot in the shorts that was as bad ugly as the borrowed hat I was wearing today.

Wyatt

Yea, Yea, Yea.....I already got the call here at 'de Force' headquarters.

Actually, KK was braggin about how close he was to Cypress Sam and braggin on Wyatt for whoopin up on everyone. Plus, made a nice comment about Shy-Ann havin a good match.

Don't know what those fine folks in Indiana are going to do now that they got Manatee AND Korupt Karl back in their State.

Anyhow, KK might drop by 'de Force' headquarters while headin back to Indiana.

Well, atleast now all you jealous husbands that have beautiful wives can start to relax again. KK (the heart breaker, home wrecker) will be out of sight.....out of mind.

Also looks like the economy in Florida will suffer alittle cause when KK goes back home, ALL his money goes with him. :lol::lol::lol:

..........Widder

Aye, a gud taim wuz hed by awl!!!!

cheyenne's hint for the day, when unloading yur pistolas at tha unloading tabul, make sure yu git AWL 5 out. hmmm, who wint from 1st ovurawl to 39th.....

ahhh, but i waz fazt....

cheyenne, whu had a grate taim, culpepper

Enjoyed the day...Wyatt was first and Sam beat me by less than a second....We had a great posse and a lot of laughs... Chance and gang put on a good shoot. We did the iron man with 2 rifles, 4 pistols and a shotgun..... what a hoot. Got to see a whole bunch a pards and pardettes before headin north.

PS: Hugged me a bunch of wenches before I left.

See you all in Jan of 2012 for Last Stand.... unless that is, you choose to come up to the midwest.

KK

PS: I hope Cypress Sun is once again standing erect.....he just didn't look right all doubled over.....I don't know what happened....I think I accidently bumped him with the butt of my rifle

KK

PS: I hope Cypress Sun is once again standing erect.....he just didn't look right all doubled over.....I don't know what happened....I think I accidently bumped him with the butt of my rifle

Hmmmmmmmm............you know, there used to be a Nascar driver that used to say something like that. I guess I'll take you at your word (NOT). Anyway, I checked with my attorney and he said I'm okay :rolleyes:

Cheyenne, No one knew it but you..........and you told on yourself............the true spirit of the game. You was dang fast today though ;)

C. Sun

Well that was a fun possee. KK did leave looking alittle depressed over Sam putting the Whooping on him. KK even did something to his rifle I think to get a re-shoot. Even with that Old Sam prevailed. Wyatt was wearing some kind of Gedi Funny looking hat It seemed to work pretty good! Cypress Sun seemed to be feeling poorly. He was all bent over making grooning noises. KK was smiling. Not sure about that one. All in all good weather good people, and thanks to Chance and all for a fun day!! NBC

Aye, a gud taim wuz hed by awl!!!!

cheyenne's hint for the day, when unloading yur pistolas at tha unloading tabul, make sure yu git AWL 5 out. hmmm, who wint from 1st ovurawl to 39th.....

ahhh, but i waz fazt....

cheyenne, whu had a grate taim, culpepper

CC: I usually do the ULT duties more since I can't hear 'dings' very well.

Anyhow, I've gotten accustomed to not only checking those chambers for empties BUT, I also count for 10 empty cases that come out of those pistols.

Since last summer, I bet I've saved over half dozen folks from walkin away with one still in their pistols.

..........Widder

Hey Karl I miss ya already, don't be causin no trouble up north now and behave yourself!

Well now, I wuz rite thar, an I seen tha hole thang. thar was KK shooting tha stage of hiz life, he hed jus finisht tha stage by shootin tha shotgun fasser thin he hed evur shot et, wen Cyprus Sun hollers, wun more, KK whude alredy lowert the SG spun tu the rite tu take a gander et the rite targets, tha's wen et happent, tha butt of KK's shotgun cunectit wit Sun's, uh well, lower parts...yep thets wut happent! soze u see, iffn Sun hadnt ben awl but huggin KK an hadnt holler wun moe, like a high school boy with his first kiss, he wudn't be speekun soprano now..

Yup, tha's wut happent, seen et wit my vary own eze.

Cheyenne, wuze side iz still sore, Culpepper

Well now, I wuz rite thar, an I seen tha hole thang. thar was KK shooting tha stage of hiz life, he hed jus finisht tha stage by shootin tha shotgun fasser thin he hed evur shot et, wen Cyprus Sun hollers, wun more, KK whude alredy lowert the SG spun tu the rite tu take a gander et the rite targets, tha's wen et happent, tha butt of KK's shotgun cunectit wit Sun's, uh well, lower parts...yep thets wut happent! soze u see, iffn Sun hadnt ben awl but huggin KK an hadnt holler wun moe, like a high school boy with his first kiss, he wudn't be speekun soprano now..

That's how I remember it.....I think....

KK

That's how I remember it.....I think....

KK

That's not quite the way I remember it, but cosmetic embellishment always makes the story........more interesting. :o 1/2 of me is sad to see ya go, the other 1/2 isn't........have a safe trip back (and don't come back 'til January).

C.S.

Hey Karl, I always enjoy shooting with you. Your shirts always add a little "color" to the matches. When you stop by to see Widder, try to pay attention to his instructions on how to direct the FORCE without having it backfire on you!!

Archived