SASS Wire Forum

Earth Hour

Dirty Dan Dawkins

I stayed home. I didn't use any gasoline by not going anywhere. I slept most of the day, without

using any electricity. Suposedly, you burn more calories sleeping than watching T.V. So, I am well

ahead of the game. This worked out so nicely, that, I may, very well, do it again.

So, If it Earth Hour (as apposed to Earth Day) how often should I celebrate? I mean is this annual or an every other month thing?

:blink:

It's a little too chilly outside for MOON DAY just yet.........

My butt might get a tad cold.

(Here, y'all can use this rusty spoon to dig out your mind's eye.)

~EE Taft~

Didn't know it was Earth Hour but my 3 pards came over and we ate Polenta, drank wine and watched Spartacus, all 6 episodes. If I knew when it was Earth Hour I woulda turned on ALL the lights in the house and the 2 floodlights on my garage, that's how ya celebrate right? I love the earth, best planet I've ever been on!:) Rye

ah.. Ryes.. what planet are you from?? lol

So, If it Earth Hour (as apposed to Earth Day) how often should I celebrate? I mean is this annual or an every other month thing?

:blink:

It's a little too chilly outside for MOON DAY just yet.........

My butt might get a tad cold.

(Here, y'all can use this rusty spoon to dig out your mind's eye.)

~EE Taft~

In honor of Earth Day you may wear a bun warmer .. hows that work for ya? lol

I changed the oil in my diesel truck, and used one of those recycle tubs to catch the drained oil. Made it easy to carry the old oil to the creek. The last time i didnt use one of those containers all that oil made a mess in the driveway (12 quarts is a big puddle). Not to mention the blame dogs walking thru it and tracking it all over the porch. The only way I was able to clean it off the porch was to use about 10 gallons of a industrial stripper and spay it off with the water hose. Cant believe it killed all the flowers around the porch though.

Archived