SASS Wire Forum

The Last Best West

Rube Burrows

I have been thinking about ordering some Wanted posters from The Last Best West website as they are the only ones I can find with copies of authentic wanted posters. They actually have two wanted posters of my SASS Alias....so that is neat to me.

They are out of Canada and have lots of good stuff although their checkout seems to be a bit of a pain since it wont let you just shop for multiple items such as badges, posters, hats etc and then check out for all of it. Or at least I cant figure out how. I did however figure out how to order the two posters I want at one time.

Just curious if anyone else has used them and if you ordered any of the wanted posters how were they?

Anywhere else to get items like this?

Guest Tennessee Stud, SASS# 43634 Life

I have been thinking about ordering some Wanted posters from The Last Best West website as they are the only ones I can find with copies of authentic wanted posters. They actually have two wanted posters of my SASS Alias....so that is neat to me.

They are out of Canada and have lots of good stuff although their checkout seems to be a bit of a pain since it wont let you just shop for multiple items such as badges, posters, hats etc and then check out for all of it. Or at least I cant figure out how. I did however figure out how to order the two posters I want at one time.

Just curious if anyone else has used them and if you ordered any of the wanted posters how were they?

Anywhere else to get items like this?

They may be OK for that kinda stuff... since they may not (or may) have to make it.

Although Montana Slick likes TLBW... I won't order 'nother hat from 'em. Bought a $600 hat from 'em... probly worth 'bout $30 if the truth be known. Totally different from what I ordered. When I bluntly pointed it out... guy named Longfellow got smarta$$ 'bout it. The hat now sits out in the back 40 in a cornfield... atop a scarecrow. Took pictures of it new... and kept my emails to warn my friends. You'd laugh out loud... if you saw what a $600 hat is supposed to look like. Although it was the WORSE waste of cowboy purchase I ever bought into... I can afford it... and just moved on.

Bless his heart... I bought the hat on account of Montana Slick's say so... but it ain't his fault. So's... I don't hold anything against my northern Pard on account of it. Montana is a good fella.

You asked... so's I answered. Just my bad experience. Anybody got a bone to pick with me 'bout my answer... I ain't gonna apologize for it.... so you best get over it.

ts

They may be OK for that kinda stuff... since they may not (or may) have to make it.

Although Montana Slick likes TLBW... I won't order 'nother hat from 'em. Bought a $600 hat from 'em... probly worth 'bout $30 if the truth be known. Totally different from what I ordered. When I bluntly pointed it out... guy named Longfellow got smarta$$ 'bout it. The hat now sits out in the back 40 in a cornfield... atop a scarecrow. Took pictures of it new... and kept my emails to warn my friends. You'd laugh out loud... if you saw what a $600 hat is supposed to look like. Although it was the WORSE waste of cowboy purchase I ever bought into... I can afford it... and just moved on.

Bless his heart... I bought the hat on account of Montana Slick's say so... but it ain't his fault. So's... I don't hold anything against my northern Pard on account of it. Montana is a good fella.

You asked... so's I answered. Just my bad experience. Anybody got a bone to pick with me 'bout my answer... I ain't gonna apologize for it.... so you best get over it.

ts

Well that is good to know. I kicked around the idea of a hat from them for some time now. I figured I would start with the Wanted poster since they actually have two of the real Rube Burrows and I have never seen any from anywhere else. Guess I will def pass on the hats though. Too many good makers right here in the US for that that.

Archived