SASS Wire Forum

Hooters Pun

Driving home from the movie tonight (Battle for LA, I give it 3 1/2 stars) with my lovey wife Sunset Jane, there were about 5 police cars with lights flashing in front of the aforementioned famous restaurant.

My wife, with a completely straight face, noted. "Big bust at Hooters tonight." About 30 seconds later she realized what she said. (Maybe it was the amused look on my face) now THAT was a HOOT! :P:D

RR

Police preformed a though investigation, there wasn't anything (or anyone) they didn't examine closely...

the first officer that arrived at the scene was quoted saying... "we were aware that there were dangerous melons, I mean felons inside, and considered waiting for backup, but my parter shouted, "damn the torpedoes! I'm going in!"

Rich you should get a big prize for not driving off the road laughing and its even better then when the department prosecutor asked me if I'd like a bite of her muffin. This infront of several of the officers and one of my dispatchers. Keeping a straight face and declining was real real tough, however the other folks in the room did not forget it.

Rich you should get a big prize for not driving off the road laughing and its even better then when the department prosecutor asked me if I'd like a bite of her muffin. This infront of several of the officers and one of my dispatchers. Keeping a straight face and declining was real real tough, however the other folks in the room did not forget it.

Puts a feller mindful of the biggest social event ever seen over in Stanley, New Mexico Territory.

It was back when Tijeras Kate finally agreed to marry the Estancia Kid. On the one condition that the rest of the cowboys from the Oh-Bar-Oh promise no hi-inks, remained mostly sober, and that the ceremony follow the lead of a fancy Saint Louis wedding as reported in the Territorial Star and Fishwrap.

Oh, it took a lot of fixin and doin, but the big day arrived and all the pards was in thar Sunday best and true to promise there warn't no drop of whiskey to be smelled on a single breath.

The Bride was wary, but it all went well, just like in the newspaper account from back east until during the processional up the aisle of the Stanley Community Church and Dry Goods Store, the flower girl stumbled, causing the ring-bearer to fall and drop the ring just as ol' Cookie, with a long knitted scarf wrapped around his face and neck, ran through the church accosting the women with a goodly squeeze right where they least expected it.

Well, thangs finally quieted down and the mortified bride did exchange her promises with the Estancia Kid. But that night, she had a big What-For conversation with her new husband, demanding to know what THAT was all about....

Well the new bridegroom was somewhat perplexed as he pointed to the newspaper story and read out that "Darlin' it sez right here...'during the bridal processional, the flower girl stumbled, causing the ring-bearer to trip and drop the ring...while a muffled titter ran through the crowd'."

:blush:

Hooters is a fun place to eat.

Guaranteat! Guaranteed!

I always loved the line in "Cable Houge" . . . the no good preacher said, "Isn't it wonderous how the lord gave women just the right number and put them in just the right place."

Cable replied, . . "where did you think he would put them ? . . on their ass ?"

Probably not a exactly accruate quote. . . but the gist of it is the same. :)

Archived