SASS Wire Forum

Cleaning out the closet!

I have the following for sale, I am upgrading and cleaning out the closet:

Bushnell Stalker Spotting Scope 10-30X 50mm objective, woodland camo pattern. No scratches, tremendous condition.

Bushnell Yardage Pro Compact 600 rangefinder comes in a black neoprene case. No scratches, tremendous condition also.

Both for $160.00 and I will get the shipping in lower 48. Otherwise $100.00 each and I will still get the shipping in lower 48.

I can e mail pict's if you want, e mail me at: dr3498@hotmail.com

I'll take 'em. PM me where to send the gold.

Preacher B. Quick

They are yours........send me an e mail at my hot mail address and I will return with an address. I need a shipping address too.

They are yours........send me an e mail at my hot mail address and I will return with an address. I need a shipping address too.

Your email is listed as private on your profile so I can't send you an email. If you go to my profile and scroll down to email it has a link which says, "click here to send me an email". Send me the email and I'll get back to you.

Preacher

Your email is listed as private on your profile so I can't send you an email. If you go to my profile and scroll down to email it has a link which says, "click here to send me an email". Send me the email and I'll get back to you.

Preacher

btt

Archived