SASS Wire Forum

Another Facebook Cowboy Page

That Masked Man

It's true.

Some months ago I tried to set up a Facebook page for "That Masked Man" - for fun, to share with my CAS pards, and to promote CAS/SASS.

Well, the powers that be at Facebook didn't like my name, and refused to let me set up a user called "That Masked Man" (the nerve!)

For other reasons I eventually gave in and created a personal Facebook ID, then found out I could create a "page" for my SASS alias. Of course, now that I've done that the next hurdle is getting 25 "Likes" for my Page before I am granted a User Name. I only need 14 more!!

So, if you're a "Facebooker", please consider dropping by my page at http://www.facebook.com/pages/That-Masked-Man/126540510743548 and "sharing the Like" !

Thanks a lot to all of ya who can see your way clear to helping this ol' feller out - you're the best!

Hi-Yo and Awaaaaay,

That Masked Man

Done!

Haha, I believe your assistance may have preceded the request, Pard!

Good to hear from you Cap'n, here's hoping to see you tomorrow at the Cherokee shoot!!

Guest Foothills Drifter, SASS# 26563

Howdy......

Gave my 'nod' while passin through...........

Vern / Foothills Drifter...

It's true.

Some months ago I tried to set up a Facebook page for "That Masked Man" - for fun, to share with my CAS pards, and to promote CAS/SASS.

Well, the powers that be at Facebook didn't like my name, and refused to let me set up a user called "That Masked Man" (the nerve!)

For other reasons I eventually gave in and created a personal Facebook ID, then found out I could create a "page" for my SASS alias. Of course, now that I've done that the next hurdle is getting 25 "Likes" for my Page before I am granted a User Name. I only need 14 more!!

So, if you're a "Facebooker", please consider dropping by my page at http://www.facebook....126540510743548 and "sharing the Like" !

Thanks a lot to all of ya who can see your way clear to helping this ol' feller out - you're the best!

Hi-Yo and Awaaaaay,

That Masked Man

Okay.. did a like.. I don't use my old account anymore since I have moved, so I set up one for SASS shooting only... I guess I will have to spend time getting use to it.

I "liked" your page. Very cool keeping track of the Lone Ranger.

Great job Masked Man!

I "liked" your page. Very cool keeping track of the Lone Ranger.

Great job Masked Man!

Thanks Pards!

The new User Name is "ThatMaskedMan" as in www.facebook.com/ThatMaskedMan - I sure appreciate all the Cowboys who stopped by and "Liked" the page. I'll try to keep the place nice, so stop by any time!

Hi-Yo and Awaaaay,

TMM

Nice Job Kemosobie !!!

Archived