SASS Wire Forum

Happy Birthday Marshal Rusty Bore

:D Here's wishing Marshal Rusty (who on this day MANY years ago made a grand entrance into this world) a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!

Tex(what thinks anybody that can call me shorty is a feller to be looked UP to!!!!)Boden

:P

Happy Birthday!!

Keep on keepin' on!!

Thanks for the wishes! :)

Came home from school today with the largest ( 4' x 13' ) birthday card I've ever received. The third, fourth and fifth grade classes presented it to me. Danged if I didn't get sumpthin in my eye that very moment.

Ya know birthdays are like an ol’ pair of long johns. They just keep creeping up on ya!!

Happy Birthday Pard

Chili Pepper Kid

HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY :lol:

Are you coming to Charity Shoot? Hope so it's been WAY too long.

Ummmmmm.....well........ as usual that is my and :wub: :wub: Miss Barbara's :wub: :wub: anniversary weekend. I'd tell her the heck with the anniversary but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't heal by Fandango so as for shootin no way no how, but I'll visit for sure cause I'm having a hugging deficiency at the moment.

Doggone it, I missed it. Happy birthday Rusty, hope it was happy and that ya at least found a little .22 or somethin' for yourself.

I was busy savin' my boy money. He wanted to go to New Orleans over spring break for the sweet 16 games. We talked him out of it cuz he's in college and needs to save money. So he came home and we proceeded to give him $200 (something about books), fill his car with gas and get the oil changed-$65, go out to eat with him and his gal-$88, buy him some groceries-$56, feed him some good home-cooked meals-$40, pay his next semester registration fee-$100, do 8 loads of his laundry-saved him around $25, and do his taxes. Sure am glad we saved him all that money he'd have spent in New Orleans!!

Even though it appears it cost me just under $600.00...

Geez!!

Cassidy :P

Archived