SASS Wire Forum

FS: Old Model Ruger Vaqueros 4 5/8" .357mag. SS SOLD

Have for a sale a pair of 4 5/8" Old Model Vaqueros chambered in .357mag. in stainless steel. Action work done by Fireball, belt mountain basepins,spring kit.Sights are stock as these are the most accurate Rugers out of the box that I have ever had.Gripframes have been gently round butted to take out that kick in the frame and make them point a little more naturally. Custom grips that are thinner than gunfighter grips, checkering done by Old West Laser Graphics. The pic of the left side of the guns the bottom gun you can see a bit of the locater pin peeking through the grip, it got a bit thin there for the laser checkering but very solid and unnoticable when shooting,probably could be filled in with some sort of putty but it never bothered me so I left it the way it is. Cylinder frame and barrel have been bead blasted.Hammer,trigger,gripframe,cylinder,ejector rod housing and front sight were left in high gloss. This is a good looking pair of guns that are capable of being as competative as you want to be. See pics here Pics of Vaqueros. and also here is a video of me running these guns a couple of months ago at a match Vaqueros in action. $975 shipped from my FFL to your FFL. First "I'll take em" posted here gets them.thanks for looking. SOLD pending funds.

Archived