SASS Wire Forum

The Cowboys

Capt. Jake Cutter

Howdy Folks,

I called The range this morning and spoke to Kevin who is Mike Raahauge's manager and was told that the bays are under a lot of water that is taking it's time to receed due to the ground being saturated from the heavy rains on Sunday. With more rain expected tonight and on Friday and Saturday I was instructed to call off the BP Night Shoot and The Cowboys monthly match on Sunday. I'm, truly sorry about that, but it is their call.

We will work on re-scheduling the BP night shoot next week and will advise the new date (rain free I hope!)

Howdy Folks,

I called The range this morning and spoke to Kevin who is Mike Raahauge's manager and was told that the bays are under a lot of water that is taking it's time to receed due to the ground being saturated from the heavy rains on Sunday. With more rain expected tonight and on Friday and Saturday I was instructed to call off the BP Night Shoot and The Cowboys monthly match on Sunday. I'm, truly sorry about that, but it is their call.

We will work on re-scheduling the BP night shoot next week and will advise the new date (rain free I hope!)

Since ya'll won't be shooting this weekend.... Wanna take in a cowboy movie in Newport Beach?!?!?! :D:D:D:D

Thanks Capt. Jake. Well, we can't do anything about the weather. Come September no one will remember the rain. Maybe the night BP shoot could be a part of Ambush. That would be nice. :)

I was a little worried about getting over the Grapevine. You can keep that a secret. :D

Howdy Folks,

Makes sense to me that Ed would plan a Double Tap from Heaven Jakes.. lol... We get to plan it all over again, and get excited all over again.. So.. Double Tap!!!!

MORE SMOKE!!!

Not rain....

DAMMIT

JJJ-D

:ph34r: :ph34r:

Dejas, I do believe you have called it. Double tap for sure. That Laylow. :)

Well, I did have it pointed out this would be a triple tap.. but I try.. lol.. Next time this will be perfect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Personally, I just don't think LLC is ready to say "goodbye"..........

curley

You could right...Another thought...What if we are doing our night shoot and he standing there waiting for his turn...Do we ask him to wait or run like he$$...Just something to think about...

Texas Lizard

You could right...Another thought...What if we are doing our night shoot and he standing there waiting for his turn...Do we ask him to wait or run like he$$...Just something to think about...

Texas Lizard

Hell, offer 'm a drink and keep shootin...

I will miss that guy for sure..

curley

Archived