SASS Wire Forum

Prayers Needed for Shifty Eye

Dirt Merchant  # 61422

One of the best men I know and a fine cowboy could use your prayers. Shifty is in the hospital trying to get his kidneys to operate as they were meant to. We know prayer works, we need it,and we are asking for it,

thanks Dirt

UPDATE !!! Doctors are letting Shifty go home today. His fluids have cleared up significantly and he feels he can rest up better at home. He will need to be well rested when they start chemo...probably late this week or next. Thanks for all of the prayers! HE HAS A LONG WAY TO GO , KEEP THOSE PRAYERS COMIN Will E Shoot

Prayers up for healing.

LORD GOD, we bring this fine gentleman before you, my will Lord wud be that you touch him with your healing touch and kick start his kidneys, but Lord if that is not your will, I plead with you to give the Drs wisdom, may any med given work in the way it is supposed to and heal him. Lord, one way or the other please oh please may he be made whole again, I ask these things in Jesus Christ's precious name, amen

One of the best men I know and a fine cowboy could use your prayers. Shifty is in the hospital trying to get his kidneys to operate as they were meant to. We know prayer works, we need it,and we are asking for it,

thanks Dirt

Yes, I know prayer helps, and you have mine, too.

Blessings

Aunt Jen

We know he had been having problems with energy.

We are praying for you as well, Pard!

May the Lord comfort and heal you. May He lead the doctors in knowing to do the best and help the nurses to comfort you and let you rest.

I spoke with Shifty this a.m.He is feeling better but has a long way to go. Will most likely be in hospital until next week. The doctors are flushing his kidneys and getting built up blood clots to move out. A very unpleasant process for our friend. Continued prayers for his comfort and healing.

I talked to Shifty this evening. He said he was getting tired of lying in bed. But he did say he had some real "NICE" nurses taking care of him.

He is feeling better and what they are doing seems to be working but he does have a ways to go.

It's Thursday, March 31st and I just spent about 30 to 45 minutes with Shifty at the hospital.

He actually looked pretty good, still a bit pale and still displaying some of the same symptons, but overall he seemed in good spirits, relaxed but then again, he's not one to show excitement... i.e., same old Shifty.

He told me they had given him some bad news this morning about having some necessary surgery and several other things that I don't want to go into here.

In short, Our pard Shifty Eye has a long road ahead of him and really needs some magnum load prayers and support from his extended cowboy family.

'Nooga

Prayers for a speedy recovery, Kay and I.

Just got off the phone with Shifty.

He just walked in the door at home. He said he is worn out. " Like shooting a 10 stage match in one day." But he is glad to be home so he can rest.

Judge

Shifty, take care of yourself friend, and do what the Docs tell you....and know that you've got lots of knee mail being sent up on your behalf. Look forward to seeing you back on the firing line soon. Gracos Kid

Guest Joe West, SASS#1532 L Regulator

Shifty you are always in my prayers.

Hope to see you soon pard.

Joe

Archived