SASS Wire Forum

Free Afternoon!

Deja Vous

I ditched work.. lol.. Not really, my work was done, and I needed to run and errand so I did.. anyhow... I spent an afternoon smelling the roses.. and kids on skate boards.. lol... I actually tried one today, and yeah, there is a good reason I never took up that sport.. lol.. The kids laughed, I didn't get hurt, but I sure had fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then Rats and I went hiking and we talked to people on the paths and she got to sniff stuff.. lol..

Ah... feels good to just be sometimes.... But now I have to grow up again and do my chores and go to the gym.. yuck.. Can I get a do over?

I ditched work.. lol.. Not really, my work was done, and I needed to run and errand so I did.. anyhow... I spent an afternoon smelling the roses.. and kids on skate boards.. lol... I actually tried one today, and yeah, there is a good reason I never took up that sport.. lol.. The kids laughed, I didn't get hurt, but I sure had fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Then Rats and I went hiking and we talked to people on the paths and she got to sniff stuff.. lol..

Ah... feels good to just be sometimes.... But now I have to grow up again and do my chores and go to the gym.. yuck.. Can I get a do over?

Yur lucky Deja . . . people our age try scateboarding . . . and break stuff. I never understood it and NEVER dared to git on won uv them thingers. :wacko:

Glad ya ( and rats ) had a gud afternooon. I presume that the two of yas smelt different things. :)

I never could skateboard, did pretty well on 4 wheel skates, but couldn't get inline skates either.

Yep I am not good on the board either I guess..lol As for the 4 wheel kind, I had key skates that we used in the basement. In the country there isn't much pavement. So, I could ice skate but not roller skate much at all. I did try once, actually here in Riverside when I was young with friends, cousins, and a step brother .. needless to say i was a floor duster for a while.

Yur lucky Deja . . . people our age try scateboarding . . . and break stuff. I never understood it and NEVER dared to git on won uv them thingers. :wacko:

Glad ya ( and rats ) had a gud afternooon. I presume that the two of yas smelt different things. :)

Rats smells junk stuck to the sidewalk,,,, lol... I smell the flowers.. lol

Deja Vous, According to the powers invested in me, (A Texan) You are hereby awarded ONE free do over to take when ever you desire!

Tascosa

Thank you!! I will spend the next one at the beach. I have not been down there in decades... maybe do something safer like build a sand castle or swim with sharks.. lol

Ms Deja, what do kids on skate boards smell like?? :P:lol:

You know the stuff you put on roses to make them grow? lol.. Just kidding.. but have you ever noticed that little kids have a different sort of smell about their sweat than adults do... Prefer the roses.. but some times kids can simply make you laugh with their innocence and humor. They can make a game out of a piece of junk found in an alley... Rats just makes a meal out of junk she finds in the alley.. lol

I was on my neighbor's kids' skateboard one time...Yep ONE TIME! It wasn't pretty.:wacko:

Guest evil dogooder

Bmx bike... easy

Skateboard....not bad

Rollerblades....piece of cake

Roller skates..... concussion

Ice skates.... dang near killed myself.

Must be a generational thing lol I'm 29 I'd rather slap a hornets nest then put skates on again those buggers are dangerous!

Well being a child of the 50-60's I surfed,and by that requirement ya had to skateboard when the waves were down. Had a cool laminated wood board with a redwood stringer down the middle...Wasn't great but passable, for a "goofyfoot".

A couple of years back I found a skateboard at work that one of the patients had. So, my staff found their supervisor skateboarding down the hallways of the building...They couldn't believe their eyes...still did pretty good fer an old fart...

curley

Archived