SASS Wire Forum

WTB Cargo Trailer

Looking for a Enclosed Cargo Trailer in Texas. Want to convert it into a camper/vending trailer to go to shoots and sell my wares. Have up to $1200 to spend. Doesn't have to be perfect shape just no junk!!

5x8 w/extra height, 6x10, 6x12, 7x14 ect.

I have my Speedbump Stockworks trailer for sale in San Antonio.....28' (20' flat floor) WW cargo gooseneck. Insulted, paneled,roof air, wired and lit. 16'' wheels and tires. Extremely good shape. $6000.00 and the work is already done!!

Gunstock Smith

I have my Speedbump Stockworks trailer for sale in San Antonio.....28' (20' flat floor) WW cargo gooseneck. Insulted, paneled,roof air, wired and lit. 16'' wheels and tires. Extremely good shape. $6000.00 and the work is already done!!

Gunstock Smith

WAYYYYYYYY over my budget! :o

I'm looking for something like 6x10, 6x12,7x14, maybe even a 5x8 if it has extra height. We have a 26' travel trailer but it's too expensive to haul around these days!

Sounds cool! would like to see photos just for ideas.

Jack,

My shop-vending trailer is for sale. 8x20 with the side windows. Good for what you do. You saw it at regional. $ 3500.00

Rawhide

I knew you had yours for sale...just too much and too big for me right now!

Damn Deuce! You got enough time on your hands to check Dallas Craigslist? I have seen that one, kinda' small. It's a 5x8, I can buy a New 5x8 with side door for $1500! Looking for a little bigger and want a side door. I'm watching the Tyler, Dallas, Houston Craigslists.

Hardest part was figuring out where Mineola is.

:lol:

My "old standby" place to look is southeasttexas.com. There's a few listed there:

#1 - 2006 cargo trailer good condition new tires set up for motorcycles hardly used 12x6 2500 firm serious inquirese only please -- Crystal Beach, TX

#2 - 14X7 Pace Cargo trailer. Set up as a concession stand. Custom counter. Wired for electricity. Several outlets. 2 built in lights. Comes with a brand new generator. Have more pics. $4500.00 OBO (this one has a pic....nice trailer it appears). -- Beaumont, TX

#3 - 30 ft enclosed cargo trl. set up as a car or motorcycle hauler. Has a generator,12v/110elec,roof air cond,shower & sink,carpeted floor,14 ft rv awning. plenty of cabinets. new elec jack,recent wheel bearings and brakes. this is a 1996 model but is in good cond. and pulls well. $7995.00. could be used as a toy hauler and and camper. (sounds like more than you're looking for). -- Woodville, TX

Simply go to southeasttexas.com and search with "cargo trailer" and they'll come up.

Chick

Damn Deuce! You got enough time on your hands to check Dallas Craigslist? I have seen that one, kinda' small. It's a 5x8, I can buy a New 5x8 with side door for $1500! Looking for a little bigger and want a side door. I'm watching the Tyler, Dallas, Houston Craigslists.

After 3 months of hard searching I finally bought a brand new Haulmark 5x10 v nose with a side door. Took it to Winter Range and it worked great. What I found in my searching is that there is a lot of junk out there. Be careful, I was in the truck when my buddies brand new bargain 5x8 had a weld break on the frame going 70 mph downthe expressway and we had about $40k worth of stuff in it. It was scary. Look for a tube frame if at all possible.

After 3 months of hard searching I finally bought a brand new Haulmark 5x10 v nose with a side door. Took it to Winter Range and it worked great. What I found in my searching is that there is a lot of junk out there. Be careful, I was in the truck when my buddies brand new bargain 5x8 had a weld break on the frame going 70 mph downthe expressway and we had about $40k worth of stuff in it. It was scary. Look for a tube frame if at all possible.

Yea, I have seen alot of junk at the price I can afford!

I'm just wondering what part of $1200 Originally posted no one seems to understand!

I'm just wondering what part of $1200 Originally posted no one seems to understand!

Jack

I'm sure folks are trying to be helpful, and I can see where you are coming from too, but after shopping with my brother in law for a trailer similar to what you want, for your price, all you will find is junk or close to it. Prices for good trailers is pretty high right now. Good luck in the hunt.

Free bump up anyway.

Al

Jack, I understand the $1200. It's 2/3rds the way to a well built well priced trailer. I have a Horton V-Nose 6x10 with side door, spare tire,interior lights,top vent and barn rear doors.4 years old,exc. condition, It's $1800. I could bring it to the Ga. state match and meet you there. hope you and BH are well. Dirt

Jack, google Craigslist Reader Pro. You can search every Craigs list all at once in any area, market, class of goods, etc. for anything in about 3 minutes. I just did one for TX/ OK/ AR/ LA/ NM for your trailer..... good luck at $1200. ;)

Jack,

I have a S&H 5x8 cargo trailer, rear door only that was bought from a gun dealer here in SE Oklahoma. The paint is chalky and there is rusting at some seams but its not rusted through. Does not leak and running gear is fine. Just needs a little TLC on the shell. Would let it go at $1200 and I'm about an hour and a half from you...maybe two as I'm 30 min north of Durant, OK. Can send pics if interested.

I contacted JH by pvt message a couple of days ago and offered to sell him my trailer which doesn't get used nearly enough. We met today and completed the sale.

:)

Archived