SASS Wire Forum

Is it Friday yet?

Grizzly Dave

I'm ready for a weekend. Not sure why, just have to work around the house on Saturday, then make a long drive Sunday for a nieces birthday party. But, it's kind of a joint party for her and Miz Grizz, so I guess I gotta go. :rolleyes:

Sure hope someone here is going shooting so I can at least live vicariously thru you all.

Grizz

I wish !!!!

Aint gonna be doin' no shootin here till maybe April....or May !!

Just do like me and have nother drink !!! :lol:

I'm ready for a weekend. Not sure why, just have to work around the house on Saturday, then make a long drive Sunday for a nieces birthday party. But, it's kind of a joint party for her and Miz Grizz, so I guess I gotta go. :rolleyes:

Sure hope someone here is going shooting so I can at least live vicariously thru you all.

Grizz

I am shooting and it will not RAIN.. lol... Okay fine.. I will let you know.later.. lol.. Have fun...

Youse guys jus missed ole Friday. He was seen just afore Saturday last. But he is gone now. Be back in a day or two. Depending on where you hang yer hat, right Wallaby?

RIGHT ! ..... an' in about 3 hours and 32 minutes it will be ... :D

Ain't everyday Sat. seems like I have more stuff to do than I could ever think about doing .

CB

Simple solution, Bill. Just don't thunk about it. :rolleyes:

Then you most likely won't do it. Problem solved. Let's go fishing. :)

Simple solution, Bill. Just don't thunk about it. :rolleyes:

Then you most likely won't do it. Problem solved. Let's go fishing. :)

You know, I am having trouble finding fault with that logic! Except I don't really go fishing so much as I go worm drowning.

I wish it were Friday. Say about 4:30 or so. But unfortunately, it isn't.

I am shooting and it will not RAIN.. lol... Okay fine.. I will let you know.later.. lol.. Have fun...

Deja - I just checked the weather for Norco, as it looks right now you should be good for the Tribute campfire and BP night shoot on Saturday, as well as the match with the Cowboys on Sunday. HAVE FUN!!

Grizz

You know, I am having trouble finding fault with that logic! Except I don't really go fishing so much as I go worm drowning.

I wish it were Friday. Say about 4:30 or so. But unfortunately, it isn't.

Doc, you and Grizz got fishing and catching confused. If you catch it, ya gotta deal with it. That cuts into the beer drinking time and dead fish smell bad.

Now if you is just fishing, you can drink beer and fish and never have to thunk about nuttin except that the sun is warm and the birds sound nice, and that fluffy big ole cloud looks like an aeroplane, and the air sure do smell sweet today.

Ya get my drift. If you got a hankering for fish dinner, there is always a fish market on the way home.

My wife always tells me "there are people that make a living doing that, leave it alone. "

Same with fish markets. :)

Every day is Saturday, Grizz, and this Saturday is the Black River Shoot, where we're recreating Winter Range 2011 stages. :) I'll fire a couple of rounds for you, you know -- the ones without a clang. :lol:

Dang it Okie! I like the bang CLANG lots better. But if you have to blame your misses on me to sleep at night, go right ahead on!

There are matches both Saturday and Sunday within a couple hour drive from me, but I need to work on the house so we can get it on the market and get it sold. Once we're into a new less expensive house, that will free up some cash for the important things in life, like more shooting, guns, oh, and paying for daughter Grizz's next year of college in the fall. Have fun!

Grizz

Hey Guys

Spring has sprung , the dogwoods are blooming , and the white bass should be running , BUT , I can not get enough pain killer in me to get out and go fishing let alone go catching .

Oh well I guess I will get it together sooner or later , would kinda like to have a mess of fresh Crappie to fry up .

See ya dorn to the river , maybe ?

CB

Hey Guys

Spring has sprung , the dogwoods are blooming , and the white bass should be running , BUT , I can not get enough pain killer in me to get out and go fishing let alone go catching .

Oh well I guess I will get it together sooner or later , would kinda like to have a mess of fresh Crappie to fry up .

See ya dorn to the river , maybe ?

CB

Well, We are gonna need a lotta beer to wash down them crappie. Deep fried in peanut oil with taters and onions. YUM.

BMC

I got the oil and stuff ready to fry , now I just need to catch the main corse .

The corn meal I use for breading has a mite of a bite to it , kinda Cagin

So a cold beer is nice to go with .

CB

:)I'm in. But the beer has got to be ice cold. We can start drinking in the boat while we are catching all them crappie. Backwater can do the fish cleaning for us.

Hey Wobbly!! It's Friday where you are now. 1:45 CST WOOOOO HOOOOO!!!

I ain't been a fishin' in so long I fergot what end of the lure to lite.

The skinny end that sizzles.

Well, I knowed it were 5:00 PM somewheres. That would be 1700 hours fer them that reads it that way.

Sun must be over the yardarm or is it under the yardarm? I get so confused. :unsure: Anyway, time to break out the

cast of grog and keg of beer. Get the coals stirred up for the fish and taters and we is gonna have a wingding.

WAIT A MINUTE. Today is only Thursday here in CONUS. :huh:

Well, I knowed it were 5:00 PM somewheres. That would be 1700 hours fer them that reads it that way.

Sun must be over the yardarm or is it under the yardarm? I get so confused. :unsure: Anyway, time to break out the

cast of grog and keg of beer. Get the coals stirred up for the fish and taters and we is gonna have a wingding.

WAIT A MINUTE. Today is only Thursday here in CONUS. :huh:

What in tarnation IS a yardarm, anyway?

Thanks for the link Grizz, now after reading more than I ever wanted to know about sailing, I'm ready for a hot Tot and reading more. Buying a sailing ship would be really a place to throw a bunch of money at. Just sayin'

Big Jake

Archived