SASS Wire Forum

Plymouth Michigan shoot cancelled

Carolina Cowboy

Sad news

As much as I hate to do it, I am sad to announce that the Johnson Creek Regulators at Plymouth,Michigan are going to cancel our shoot for this Sat March 26th.....due to the mornings going to be in the teens and highs low 30,s the powers to be have decided to wait until April to have our first shoot....thanks to everyone that was going to come out and shoot with us, and hope you make it in April, hopefully it will be a little warmer.....everyone have a great weekend......Faygo Kid and Mike FInk, and Moe guns, hope you get this message, Bad Brass, see you in April.....Crazy Mingo, I hope you do get a chance to shoot with us when the weather warms up a little :blush:

I'll be there sometime - but gotta tell ya - them Rockford folks don't mnind that 'cold' deal... :lol: ... :P

Really lookin' forward to spring!!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

I'll be there sometime - but gotta tell ya - them Rockford folks don't mnind that 'cold' deal... :lol: ... :P

Really lookin' forward to spring!!

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Hey GG

It looks like I am going to have to go shoot with those guys to get in any shooting :lol: .......the weather is just part of the props for them guys :D .......I am going to have to go up there and shoot before my guns start protesting their inactivity :P .....but do hope you get out and shoot with us GG, looking forward to watching you blow some of that black stuff :ph34r:

Heee Haaa Carolina.. Thanks for letting me Know.. :lol: I'm leaveing for Smoke In the Woods on the 31.. and I could use the Pratice.. :huh: Yes I will make it to you your shoot in warm weather.. ;)

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Heee Haaa Carolina.. Thanks for letting me Know.. :lol: I'm leaveing for Smoke In the Woods on the 31.. and I could use the Pratice.. :huh: Yes I will make it to you your shoot in warm weather.. ;)

Heee Haaa Crazy Mingo :wacko::wacko::FlagAm:

Hey Mingo

have a BLAST in the Smoking Woods :lol: you should be right at home, be careful and have a great time, see you when the weather warms up a little..or at Rockford :D which happens first :P

it don't even get cold on your side of the state :D

Hi Deuce

I know, but us old guys get cold quicker than you young guns do :lol: .......but is was a hard decision to make :unsure: .......I will be coming up and shooting with you real Cowboys :D ........

Hi Deuce

I know, but us old guys get cold quicker than you young guns do :lol: .......but is was a hard decision to make :unsure: .......I will be coming up and shooting with you real Cowboys :D ........

Carolina, ain't wantin' to let the secret out, but we got no time to git cold over here in Rockford. Ya see, we had a snow shovel 'special made fer that Deuce fella, Ketchum tuned it a bit fer more speed and we can git that Liberty town ready 'fore you can blink twice............

Come on over, we'd love to have ya.

hOOt :FlagAm:

Carolina, ain't wantin' to let the secret out, but we got no time to git cold over here in Rockford. Ya see, we had a snow shovel 'special made fer that Deuce fella, Ketchum tuned it a bit fer more speed and we can git that Liberty town ready 'fore you can blink twice............

Come on over, we'd love to have ya.

hOOt :FlagAm:

Hi Hoot

If he is as fast with that thar shovel as he is with them 6 guns, I bet it don't take long to move a bunch of sonw :lol: .......and I will be seeing you guys, and soon.....:ph34r: ....thanks

Yep got the message, but I was thinkin' that the ground would be real hard and wouldn't get all messy. LOL

BTT for the fine folks at WWCC....see Ya'll next month.......Faygooooooooo

Yep got the message, but I was thinkin' that the ground would be real hard and wouldn't get all messy. LOL

BTT for the fine folks at WWCC....see Ya'll next month.......Faygooooooooo

Hey Faygo

It would not have been muddy, that's for sure, see you next month at DSC and here as well, you guys have a great weekend

Archived