SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Posse

Its been a long day so far. My mother went by ambulance to the hospital a couple of weeks ago but was doing very well this last week. Early this morning she took a turn and passed away peacefully. Dad and most of us kids were there to say our final goodbyes.

It sure has been a tough day. I'm sure dad would appreciate any and all prayers. Next week would have been their 59th anniversary.

Rev Willy Dunkum

So sorry to hear this Rev. But you know that she is free of pain and in a better world, and that you will see her again. I am praying for you as we speak and that God will comfort you, your father and the other family members.

WCC

Prayers on the way for the whole family.

Guest EL NEGRO GATO #8178

Willy, my prayers are up for your dad and family. I lost my mom a few years ago she always enjoy my cowboy acting and watching me shoot. Now they can watch us from above and say "Thats my boy down there shooting" My she rest in peace.

ENG :FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm::FlagAm:

My sincerest condolences and prayers for peace and comfort for all of her many friends and family...

Vaya con Dios

Rev.

Prayers for peace and comfort from our family to yours.

Our condolences go out to you.

~EE & Mama Taft~

LORD GOD I humbly request that the Holy Spirit would wrap his arms around this man and his family, may the feel the comfort and peace that is available only thru you. give them the strength that they are going to need to get thru this time of sorrow. May they have the comfort that she is kicking up gold dust as we speak. in Jesus name, amen

Sorry for your loss. Ya only get one mom, you'll have the memories forever, lost my mom in 96, my dad in 94. I miss 'em and there's not ONE SINGLE day that goes by that they are not in my thoughts.

Prayers out to you and your family. Rye

Its been a long day so far. My mother went by ambulance to the hospital a couple of weeks ago but was doing very well this last week. Early this morning she took a turn and passed away peacefully. Dad and most of us kids were there to say our final goodbyes.

It sure has been a tough day. I'm sure dad would appreciate any and all prayers. Next week would have been their 59th anniversary.

Rev Willy Dunkum

Rev , da Lord needed her to come home to him.

She had run a good race...

And is now in da Lord's lovin' arms !!!

Ya prayed wif me a few years back..now I'll pray fer you and all yur family.

Thanks pards. My sister, dad and I were going through pictures tonight for the memorial. It sure brought back some wonderful times we all had and I think its good therapy. I know she's earned her wings and is looking down proud as punch right now on all of us.

Willy, prayers up for your Mother, Dad, Sis and yourself. May your faith give you strength, peace and understanding.

Rev,

This helped me recently.

Beyond lifes Gateway

Theres an open gate at the end of the roadthrough which each must go alone, and there,in a light we cannot see,Our father claims his own...Beyond

the gate, your loved one finds happiness and rest,and there is comfort in the thought that a loving God knows best. May God who calls our dear ones home and grants them peace and rest,give you the strength and faith to say that He indeed knows best.

Rev Willy Dunkum

I am so sorry... I know you will miss her so much and so will your Dad.. At times like this I am so worthless.. all I can say is I am sorry.. but I do mean it.. DV.

Rev,

This helped me recently.

Beyond lifes Gateway

Theres an open gate at the end of the roadthrough which each must go alone, and there,in a light we cannot see,Our father claims his own...Beyond

the gate, your loved one finds happiness and rest,and there is comfort in the thought that a loving God knows best. May God who calls our dear ones home and grants them peace and rest,give you the strength and faith to say that He indeed knows best.

This stuff is so hard for all of us. My father is all I have, and the only man I have been able to count on for my whole life. He is 91, and does pretty good, but posts like this make me think about a time in my future when my anchor in the storm will be gone.. It makes me realize how lucky I am to still have my Father.. and how sad I am that others have those their parents.

Very sorry for your loss, may God bless you and your family...

Rev.,

I lost my mother 3 years ago, and she was a month shy of her 60th wedding anniversary. Those are tough shoes to walk in, but you'll make it with God's help. Blessings out to you and your family.

BSD

Sorry to hear this news.

Prayers for you and yours.

Archived