SASS Wire Forum

Iver Johnson Pocket Pistols

Need to thin the herd, so I'm putting these two renickled Iver Johnson Top Break Pocket Pistols up for sale. Both are chambered for 38 S&W. The first one is an 1895 manufacture Second Model Large Frame with wooden grips. Grips are very nice chekered walnut. Cylinder spins free with the hammer down. Function is correct and good in both single action and double action. Overall in very nice condition. Bore is fair, but should be a shooter for SASS purposes. Blackpowder only. Some slack in lockup of frame. This one ships right to your door since it is an antique. Asking $135 $85 + Shipping.

Second revolver is a Large Frame Third Model and is C&R eligible. It was built for smokeless and IIRC was manufactured in 1910 or so. Frame lockup is tight. Function is smooth and correct in both single action and double action. Bore is in fair condition. Should be an excellent shooter. Grips are worn some, but for a 100 year old pistol, they are in pretty good shape. This will need to go to an FFL or C&R holder. I'm a C&R holder, but shipping is expensive as this must go UPS or Fedex Overnight, by their regulations, not mine. Asking $100 + Shipping.

Not interested in trades at the moment. First "I'll take it" posted here gets it. Shipping will be from 75601.

Iver Johnson Pocket Pistols

CS:

Postal Regs are NOT the same as ATF Regs. Better check that out. This has been the subject of many posts and threads on many forums, including the Wire. Only licensed dealers may ship handguns through the USPS, and the USPO does not recognize 03 C&R's as "dealers". Not my rules. I didn't make them.

Archived