SASS Wire Forum

Hey BMC

Grizzly Dave

She posted them next door, is that thing beautimous or what? And it's 44-40 just like you shoot. I think you need one. I think I need one.

Grizz

Well, it is the kerrect caliber, but it has all them scratchy things on it. Looks like somethin Cherokee Charlie would shoot. He likes them scratchy guns.

:blush: Y'all will turn a girl's head if'n yore not careful..... but it will be my rifle you'll be lookin' at, I know!!!! :lol:

Miss Cubbie

I hope I ain't in trouble with you Miss Cubby. I was only funning about them scratches. That rifle is down right prudy, but not a purdy as you, I am sure. I will go with Chickasaw Bill's opinion.

Not only are you purdy, you are smart too. Shooting a .44-40.

Yeee Haaaa

44-40 ? Why , dats my cal.

Ya don't mind ifin' I barrow it fer a spell do ya ? :unsure:

SINCE WHEN HAS NEED HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT?????????????????????????

So true , Whiskey Business.....SO DADBURN TRUE !!!! :lol:

44-40 ? Why , dats my cal.

Ya don't mind ifin' I barrow it fer a spell do ya ? :unsure:

'Pache Hawk....C'mon down to the sun country and you can take 'er out for a spin or two!

Gunstock's loadin' bullets tonight! I'll share... :D

Miss Cubbie

I dun seen a rifle but no purty little filly! :wub:

Share!!!!

You don't wanna get too close to the scratches in them guns, Mr. Hyde. That scratching thingy is contagious.

Look what Cherokee Charlie did to his guns, and now this purdy little gal has succumbed to the problem.

I'll bet it still shoots straight tho. :unsure:

Dang!! Haven't shot the new rifle yet....gotta wait on some ammo. We have all 45's, this made us have to expand our reloading abilities. :) Hopefully next week.

But.... my new motto is....."Life's too short to shoot ugly guns!" (to quote Dutch Van Horn!!)

This is the best I can do on a pix of me... 2 years ago at Ft. Parker. It was my first time using a '97 in a wild bunch match!! I blew it big time, but had LOTS of fun.. :D

Miss Cubbie

:blush: Ah just LOVE shootin' a 1911! Faster now that I have a S&W instead of that Rock Island.

Still don't shoot a '97 very often.....but seein' as how I'm a south paw, it's just Wham...Blam.... :rolleyes:

Miss Cubbie :D

I remember hearing some quote about shooting slow:

"Last place is the place of honor. Only the pure of heart hold that honor." BMC

Well that pure of heart part is a handicap. But I can do slow. I am in fact world class slow.

But I look good doing it. :)

Got a new program I am working on. Watched the program Swamp People last night. They was hunting alligators in the swamps of Louisiana and shooting them with a .22 rifle. Now that would get yer attention.

Taste just like chicken, I'm told. :lol:

Archived