SASS Wire Forum

First time at EOT

Complicated Lady

You absolutely have to shoot the match. This will be the first time for me, but I am excited and just hope I don't make a fool of myself.

Lil.

I shoot it and I usually score in the 40-50's...so the high 30's is great...and I have been shooting for quite a few years....shoot it you will have a blast....oooops I just noticed I qouted the wrong thing...but am glad to see you have decided to shoot the match

I am so excited about EOT. I am even excited about shooting the match. I looked at the ladies in my category.

I know I have no chance of being anything other than last but you know what...that's okay.

I enjoy shooting and I REALLY enjoy seeing friends and getting to meet new friends.

Those of you who have taken the time to encourage me please come introduce yourself.

I would like to meet you in person.

Our rules for shooting

!. Look Good

!! Stay On your horse

!!! Don't drop your guns..

Easy Peezy!!

Lizzie You always look Smashing! WIll You be there?? :wub:

Yep....we are packing up the tin teepee and leaving on Thursday morning...should be there on Saturday for the week....make sure you come by and have a drink with us....can't wait to see you again.... :D

Lizzie Marie...

I am looking forward to meeting you. If I'm not mistaken I think you are on our posse. Posse 3?

I saw your picture in the May CC. Love that outfit!!!

Lizzie Marie...

I am looking forward to meeting you. If I'm not mistaken I think you are on our posse. Posse 3?

I saw your picture in the May CC. Love that outfit!!!

Yes we are shooting on the same posse, gotta shoot with my sisters doncha know(Shotglass and Justice Lily Kate)....thanks, the outfit won me tastiest tart in the territory at Hell on Wheels several years ago....

She is! And a really sweet personality too!;)

Oh Lazarus thank you for saying that.

I'm so glad that you and Lorie get to go to EOT.

Complicated Lady, Rich Diamond is on your posse. He's got your backside if there's any complaints. Don't be surprised if a network shooting show films you and not some of the faster shooters on your posse. Your avator shows you are photogenic. They are likely to show you in a short segment.

Thank you for the compliment.

If you take a look at the women on posse 3...

if I were a man I would want to be hanging out with posse 3.

...a bunch of friendly gals

• 10 months later...

I have a Free Entry Certificate for EOT but I need to send it in with another paid entry. I just got it and haven't had time to find anyone. This is my first time to shoot EoT as well. I will pay half ($125) if you would like to sign up with me. Don't worry - no strings - just hate to see it go to waste I shoot with Lone Star Frontier Shooting Club and Comanche Valley Vigilantes in Cleburne, Texas. Were you at the State Championship last week? Sure was fun.

I have a Free Entry Certificate for EOT but I need to send it in with another paid entry. I just got it and haven't had time to find anyone. This is my first time to shoot EoT as well. I will pay half ($125) if you would like to sign up with me. Don't worry - no strings - just hate to see it go to waste I shoot with Lone Star Frontier Shooting Club and Comanche Valley Vigilantes in Cleburne, Texas. Were you at the State Championship last week? Sure was fun.

I was at the Texas State match last week. I agree it was a lot of fun.

Thank you for the offer but I won't be going to EOT this year. Just too many great shoots to go to... I have to pick and choose...

maybe next year...

I was at the Texas State match last week. I agree it was a lot of fun.

Thank you for the offer but I won't be going to EOT this year. Just too many great shoots to go to... I have to pick and choose...

maybe next year...

I hope I wasn't too forward - I apologize if I was. First time on the SASS Wire and I don't do social media. I didn't realize it was a fairly old post. But........I found someone to go - Goatneck hasn't sent his in yet so he'll be my second. Thanks for responding.

I thought I heard your name at the State match a couple times but don't remember seeing you. I'll be sure to introduce myself at Comin at Cha.

I'M GOING TO EOT!!!

I hope I wasn't too forward - I apologize if I was. First time on the SASS Wire and I don't do social media. I didn't realize it was a fairly old post. But........I found someone to go - Goatneck hasn't sent his in yet so he'll be my second. Thanks for responding.

I thought I heard your name at the State match a couple times but don't remember seeing you. I'll be sure to introduce myself at Comin at Cha.

I'M GOING TO EOT!!!

No apology needed.

I'm glad you and Goatneck were able to work out a deal.

I will be looking forward to meeting you at Comin At Cha.

Have fun at EOT!!!!

Archived