SASS Wire Forum

Josey Wales Jacket, Shirt, and Hat exact reproductions - the best

SIXTY GRAIN

Painstakingly recreated from studying frame after frame I had wardrobe makers copy these clothes for what is probably the best reproduction out there. Generically sized at XL these are all like new with the hat having a mild patina - not as much as in the movie. The jacket is genuine Woolrich wool and is cotton lined. The shirt was made to be the same color and pattern as the shirt he wore - every detail! When you put these on you can't help but feel transformed to the point you feel the urge to spit chew. The hat is a 7.5 and could be stuffed or stretched larger by at least 3/8th.

The whole picture album:

http://s1104.photobucket.com/albums/h328/santacaferacer/

In any case I have over $700 invested in these like new clothes and am offering them for $500.00 shipped.

May also consider trades for "series" colts that are mint in box or....just to give more opportunity for a deal and completely not gun related.....vintage motorcycle stuff/bikes/parts. I take paypal.

In addition, for additional cost, I have already advertised the shoulder holster which is exact along with the 1849 uberti pocket too in an earlier ad. I have the replica gun belt with proper buckle and from Chisholms Trail that I paid $350 for also available at a separate cost too although would prefer to hang on to it unless it helps sweeten a deal. You can go to their website and buy your own although the wait is around 3 months time so if you want instant gratification you could by mine. I'm just hanging on to my pair of walkers.

So basically I've got everything needed to be Josey Wales except the plastic surgery and underwear!

http://i1104.photobucket.com/albums/h328/santacaferacer/josey2.jpg

Archived