SASS Wire Forum

FALSE RUMORS

Some low down skunk has started a rumor the the Colorado Cowboys' annual match, the "Badger Mountain Range War," has been cancelled. THIS IS NOT TRUE.

The Range War is scheduled for August 26th, 27th & 28th. There will be early registration after noon on Friday, with Long Range Side Matches starting at 3:30. There will be 6 main match stages on Saturday, Dinner & entertainment Saturday night, and 6 stages Sunday, followed by side matches and awards. More info and a registration form will be posted in the next three weeks at COLORADO COWBOYS.

Now, about rumors like this. Anyone who starts such rumors is lower than a snake's belly. This hurts attendance at a match. It hurts the compadres who work so hard to put on the match. It endangers our outlay for expenses.

Anyone who SIMPLY REPEATS such rumors is no better.

If you have any questions, please call me, el Gato Gordo, at 719-683-6713, or e-mail me at kindred spirit II

If you are the one spreading this rumor, and have a beef with the club, please contact me so we can talk about this ...... if you are cowboy enough.

Steamed,

eGG

Is there a deadline for apps?

AUGUST 17TH. Registration forms should be posted by April 4th. By the way, the M Lazy C Ranch, where we shoot, has camping facilities: dry camping, RV sites with electric & water, & RV sites with electric & water & horse pens. They also have cabins. Call 1-800-289-4868 for reservations.

The more the merrier!

Salud,

eGG

Archived