SASS Wire Forum

Liability Insurance

Turkey Creek Vic 80846

Anyone know of anyone offering liability insurance for firearms instructors. I have the NRA /Lockton Risk, but is there a better deal? You can E-mail if you like THANKS

I'm an officer in a local gun club and I just added a Personal Umbrella Protection policy to my auto/home insurance policies for $1M. The cost was $194 a year. I don't know how that compares to what you have now, but mine covers my liability for just about anything I can get sued for. You might want to check with your insurance agent.

I carry 5 Million that covers me in all shooting pursuits 24 - 7 365 for under 10 dollars per year up here in Canada ...

Jabez Cowboy

I carry 5 Million that covers me in all shooting pursuits 24 - 7 365 for under 10 dollars per year up here in Canada ...

Jabez Cowboy

And that, friends, is from the "dumb posts bin" for today. JC, unless yer deluded enough to think the pard is gonna move to Maple Leaf Paradise for cheap insurance, your reply is absolutely useless.

Jabez Cowboy

Is that thru CFA? I was a member and had their GREAT insurance before they quit covering non Canadians. What a bargain. Take care.

Archived