SASS Wire Forum

WTB: Cimarron Thunderer (CA buyer)

Molasses Ben

Howdy all,

My sister recently started shooting with my Dad and I and has fallen in love with SASS. She is improving quickly but the Old Model Ruger Bisleys that she is using are a might big for her little hands. She is looking to buy a brace of Cimarron Thunderers in 45 Long Colt with 4 3/4in barrels.

Fair warning: we are located in Northern California.

Thanks,

Molasses Ben

I have one Cimarron Thunderer in 45 but I think it has a 3.5 inch barrel...I also have a pair of EMF Great Westerns II in birdshead in Stainless...The barrel is about 4.5 inch...Any of these work??

Texas Lizard

Thanks for the quick reply. She is really excited.

She might be interested in the 3.5 inch Thunderer but I don't know about the EMFs. She is pretty set on the Thunderer style grip but I'll check. What kind of prices are you looking for?

Molasses Ben

Thanks for the quick reply. She is really excited.

She might be interested in the 3.5 inch Thunderer but I don't know about the EMFs. She is pretty set on the Thunderer style grip but I'll check. What kind of prices are you looking for?

Molasses Ben

Beats me right now...Do you want any pictures?? Are you coming South for any shoots...If so can let her look at them and feel them to see if any thing works for her...

Texas Lizard

Beats me right now...Do you want any pictures?? Are you coming South for any shoots...If so can let her look at them and feel them to see if any thing works for her...

Texas Lizard

Sorry about the delayed reply.

We're not likely to be down your way in quite a while, but pictures would be appreciated. Thanks.

I have a complete Thunder Gripframe listed here, you could add it to any full size uberti gun.

WW

That is an option that we considered, but she'd still need to pick up a Cattleman somewhere. I'll keep an eye peeled. Thanks

Archived