SASS Wire Forum

Beretta Renegada

C. W. Knight # 47289L

:wacko: Bought one last week. Would like a larger bead on the front sight but the slot in the bbl is much more narrow than my other Uberti's. Is ther another size sight that will fit? thanks C.W.??

C.W.

My pard wanted a bigger bead on his as well. He hauled it over to my place and 30 minuets later he was in buisness. Real simple, we just took a brass machine screw and shaped the head down to the size of his liking and then turned the shank to fit the hole where the original bead had fallen out of the front blade. It would seem that the original front bead is not all that well secured in these rifles front blade. Just a little wiggle with a pair of pliers would more than likely work it out. Your MMV in doing this so go slow and don't break anything. Polish the new made bead with a little rouge and it will shine like a diamond.

Mackenna

C.W.

My pard wanted a bigger bead on his as well. He hauled it over to my place and 30 minuets later he was in buisness. Real simple, we just took a brass machine screw and shaped the head down to the size of his liking and then turned the shank to fit the hole where the original bead had fallen out of the front blade. It would seem that the original front bead is not all that well secured in these rifles front blade. Just a little wiggle with a pair of pliers would more than likely work it out. Your MMV in doing this so go slow and don't break anything. Polish the new made bead with a little rouge and it will shine like a diamond.

Mackenna

Thank you amigo, I will keep that trick in mind. C-U, C.W. :FlagAm:

Archived